Paulding.com

Due to an upcoming spine surgery, I won't be taking any new clients for a few weeks

I just learned this morning that I'll be having my cervical spine fused in the next few weeks. I've been struggling with back/neck pain for over a year, so this is the last resort.

Those that are already booked with me will be my last bookings until the end of April. I'm taking the time off to recover and heal properly so I can get back on my feet and running around like the kid at heart I am.

Please keep me (and my family - I'm sure I'll be grumpy :ninja: ) in your thoughts.

Thanks!

Also - by the end of spring, I should have my studio completed! :yahoo: We're taking it piece by piece and working it slowly. :D By the time I get back on my feet, I should have it up and running! It's going to be amazing! :blush:

I just learned this morning that I'll be having my cervical spine fused in the next few weeks. I've been struggling with back/neck pain for over a year, so this is the last resort.

Those that are already booked with me will be my last bookings until the end of April. I'm taking the time off to recover and heal properly so I can get back on my feet and running around like the kid at heart I am.

Please keep me (and my family - I'm sure I'll be grumpy :ninja: ) in your thoughts.

Thanks!

Also - by the end of spring, I should have my studio completed! :yahoo: We're taking it piece by piece and working it slowly. :D By the time I get back on my feet, I should have it up and running! It's going to be amazing! :blush:

Sending prayers and best wishes for a safe, successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

Prayers for YOU on a speedy recovery! Prayers to J and the Kids.:) I miss you and if you need anything all you gotta do is call..

:yahoo: :clapping: about the studio. Im so happy for you!

Thank you! I miss you too - we need to get together for coffee before I can't drive myself around.

I'm pretty stoked about the studio. :yahoo:

Hey lady, I don't think we have spoken before but I wanted to wish you all the best! BTW, since I am sure that P.com will become a HUGH part of you your life (downtime+computer=P.com) I'll look forward to all your new posts.

Good luck.