Paulding.com

NICE ALABAMA ROLL TIDE "A" PLUSH FLEECE THROW

01/13/10: I have one more of these FOR SALE. DH wanted one and of course, I had to order two. It is amazingly WARM and COMFY!!! This is my wholesale price. So.......come and get it. Perfect for the National Champions Fan!!!!! :)

I am reducing this really NICE fleece blanket to my wholesale cost of $24.00 and am "eating" the shipping charges. I REALLY need to sell it!!! You cannot beat the price for the heavy and great quality. A must have for the avid Alabama fan!

NICE Alabama Roll Tide Blanket, Plush Fleece

This University of Alabama plush throw blanket measures 50" x 60" and will keep you warm and cozy on those cold game nights.

I ordered one of these for a customer but I had to purchase two of them so I am trying to sell this second one at my wholesale cost. It is very nice and is packaged in a clear plastic bag for easy storing. Please let me know if you are interested. TIA.

Retail Price: $39.99

Sports Source Price: $28.00 $24.00

AlabamaPlushThrow.jpg

Man. I wish you had some Texas Longhorn stuff. My 11 y/o loves the Longhorns.

I do have a few shirts and might even have a hat left. I can order ANYTHING when it is requested. However, my #1 seller is Alabama - and yes, I am in Georgia but still my #1 seller is Alabama followed by Florida, FSU, TN and when I can get it everything and anything Ga Tech!! Whenever there is anything specific you are looking for if you can give me some leadway I can typically get it for ya and cheaper than retail.

Hey - can you get jerseys? I have a co-worker that is looking for the Alabama BCS Championship jersey for #22 Ingram. If so, what would be cost? You can always pm me with info.

They are not to be found prior to Christmas. I had a p.commer needing one and I went to SIX businesses in Alabama this past Sunday and there were no Ingram jersey's to be found - ANYWHERE!!!!!

I purchased one the Sunday after he won the Heisman and put it on ebay with a Buy It Now doubling my money. It sold within the first hour!!!! I am sure they will be available again after Christmas but once he won the Heisman they were all snatched up. IF I had only bought more on that Sunday!!!!!!

Thanks for checking with me and to answer your initial question yes I can get jersey's I just cannot get Ingram right now. Good luck to your friend.

I'll take it!

My nephew is a Bama fan and this will finish up his Christmas! :yahoo:

THANK YOU!!!!!! :yahoo:

I will be home all day on Wednesday if you want to come by.

If it were a GATORS I would ****CHOMP**** at it! :yahoo:

Ummmmm.......Bama took the CHOMP outta those Gators. :clapping:

THANK YOU!!!!!! :yahoo:

I will be home all day on Wednesday if you want to come by.

I will be coming by sometime tomorrow - I'm just not sure what time! :lol:

I'll try and let you know before I make my way over there. :)

I do have a few shirts and might even have a hat left. I can order ANYTHING when it is requested. However, my #1 seller is Alabama - and yes, I am in Georgia but still my #1 seller is Alabama followed by Florida, FSU, TN and when I can get it everything and anything Ga Tech!! Whenever there is anything specific you are looking for if you can give me some leadway I can typically get it for ya and cheaper than retail.

are they youth sizes? I will yake anything in a youth med. Thanks so much! smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...