Paulding.com

You asked for it, we got it...

We've had several requests for cannolis, donuts and baklava so now we have our own little delectable mini cannolis, sweet glazed donuts,and yummy walnut baklava. So come by the Bumble Bee Bakery and try some. We also can make up trays for your Christmas parties or school parties. (Along with a printed ingredients list if necessary.)

We've had several requests for cannolis, donuts and baklava so now we have our own little delectable mini cannolis, sweet glazed donuts,and yummy walnut baklava. So come by the Bumble Bee Bakery and try some. We also can make up trays for your Christmas parties or school parties. (Along with a printed ingredients list if necessary.)

I will be by Friday morning for the Cannolis.Going to have to try the Baklava also.See if you can guess who I am Friday morning.

Hi! the cannolis (mini size) are 75 cents each, as are the donuts. The baklava is $1.50. I believe it has english walnuts in it, not black walnuts. I was told it is the "traditional, original baklava."

Sorry, we haven't made any dobosh tortes, but we do have LOTS of other wonderful, sweet, tasty things for you to try. :)

Hi! the cannolis (mini size) are 75 cents each, as are the donuts. The baklava is $1.50. I believe it has english walnuts in it, not black walnuts. I was told it is the "traditional, original baklava."

Sorry, we haven't made any dobosh tortes, but we do have LOTS of other wonderful, sweet, tasty things for you to try. :)

I'm sure you do, and we will try one day!!!!! ^_^ We just have a Christmas tradition of having a Dobosh Torte on Christmas Eve!!! I'm tired of having to order them from a magazine, and have yet to find somewhere local that makes them!!!