Paulding.com

Anthony “Tony” Gene Bell, age 55, of Carrollton, passed away on Friday, December 11, 2009. He was born on August 14, 1954, in Atlanta, GA, and was preceded in death by his father, Leonard Henson, and mother, Mary Ann Taylor Bell.

Survivors include, wife of 30 years, Ann Bell of Carrollton; sons, Shayne Bell of Hiram, and Anthony Lamar Bell of Carnesville; daughters, Dana Ann Bell of Austell, and Michelle Smith of Tampa, FL; brothers, Larry Lamar Henson of Hiram, and Scott Henson of Missouri; sister, Samantha “Sam” Floyd of Missouri; twelve grandchildren, and many nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, December 14, 2009, at 11 a.m., from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Doug Bearden and Reverend Hall Smith officiating. Interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, December 13, 2009, from 5 p.m. until 8 p.m.

Tony you were like my second dad many years ago. I hate that you were taken from your family by something so horrible as cancer.I take comfort in knowing you are no longer in pain, you no longer have the bondage of cancer holding you down. Dance in the streets of Heaven with our Father, our creator. I pray you rest in peace.

To Tony's family I pray that God wraps His loving arms around you all & you all find peace & comfort and are able to celebrate his life.

To Dana, I love you like a sister to this day. Some friendships just never change. I'm here when you need me girl. :wub: