Paulding.com

December Special

For the month of December, paulding.com members can get an hour portrait session - plus an 8x10 and 4 5x7's and a DVD of images with printing permission for $75!

Additional packages are available at an affordable cost. What better gift to give at Christmas than that of one that will hold a memory for a lifetime?

Calendars, coffee mugs, key chains? No problem! Send me a message with the gift you want to give and I can give you a quote!

post-9661-125995863474_thumb.jpg

For the month of December, paulding.com members can get an hour portrait session - plus an 8x10 and 4 5x7's and a DVD of images with printing permission for $75!

Additional packages are available at an affordable cost. What better gift to give at Christmas than that of one that will hold a memory for a lifetime?

Calendars, coffee mugs, key chains? No problem? Send me a message with the gift you want to give and I can give you a quote!

I can't wait to get mine done!

Sold!

do we get to pick the location?

Yes, so long as it's within a reasonable distance of Dallas/Hiram. :)

Is there a limited number of photos or just however many you are able to take during the session? Either way it's a good deal, im just curious :)

I am sure going to take advantage if i can get the money together!

No limit. I typically take anywhere from 150 on up to 400 photos per session (depending on the conditions - weather, lighting, etc). I'll edit a good handful of my favorites and you'll pick your package from those. The DVD will contain all the images from the session - not just the few that I edit.

I should also add that all photos are printed on high quality paper and can be handed down for generations to come. What better gift to give at Christmas than family photos? :ph34r:

I can't wait to get mine done!

I can't wait, either! :yahoo: