Paulding.com

NFL MESSENGER LAPTOP BAGS

REDUCED 12/14/09: THESE ARE REDUCED TO $17.00 or 2/$30.00. I have sold many of these on ebay and some teams I only have ONE Messenger Bag remaining. If you would like to purchase one please let me know and I need them picked up ASAP!!!! They are SUPER nice and you will not be disappointed!! TIA.

I have NEW Messenger Laptop Bags FOR SALE in the following NFL teams for $22.00 each or 2/$40.00.

Dallas Cowboys

Indianapolis Colts

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

Denver Broncos

New England Patriots

I do not have photos for all the teams but they are all the exact same style with team logos and these photos are what they look like. I have two available for each team. Unfortunately they are not available for the Atlanta Falcons. Please let me know if you are interested. THANK YOU!

cowboysmessengerbag.jpg

greenbaymessengerbag.jpg

patriorts_laptop_bag_.jpg

I am sorry - this vendor did not offer Dolphins. But, if you are interested I can see what I can find for you from other vendors. BTW, I do have some great looking Dolphins hats and apparel in stock. ;)

What kind of apparel do you have? I need to start thinking Christmas presents!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank You LR. They really are nice and provide a lot of protection for a laptop. I have been AMAZED at how much these are actually priced in some retail stores. GEEEEZZZZ.

See if they offer an EAGLES one. If so then i will get one from you.

you need some Raider stuff. (as long as it doesn't say oakland ;) ) B)

I have had some items and hats before just as you describe but believe it or not, they weren't sold on p.com. I didn't have any trouble selling them on ebay but purchased them with the intentions of being EP Raiders!