Paulding.com

GOT IN TRUCKLOADS OF CLOTHES!

I've spent the last two days putting out merchandise... and had truckloads of clothes brought in yesterday! Saturday will be the day to get many of them for 50 cents each!!!

I just picked up another truckload of great stuff!!!!!(7:30 pm) There are NEW light fixtures.... NEW children's clothes and plus size clothing!!!!!

About what size are the plus sizes and did you get any xl mens church clothes?

The plus size clothes are 1x, 2x, 3x and even saw a 5x women's shirt. I also have lots of s,m,l,xl sizes.

As far as the men's, I haven't put out a lot this weekend, but there are those sizes on the rack. It's the women's, juniors, scrubs, and maternity clothes that will be 50 cents... the one's that are in the boxes on the tables. There are two boxes of men's clothing.. not sure what sizes are left there that will be 50 cents, too.

I so wish I could be there. Work is getting in the way of my spending money!!! I have to work all day tomorrow! But I am very thankful for my job.

Y'all really need to go and shop there. It is a GREAT place!!!

Ha, maybe I can beat you to some good deals this time. It really is a great place top shop.

We'll be having the sale next Thurs-Fri-Sat.... I haven't made a dent in the truckload of clothes and need to get them out of my office! :) Our hours are 9-4:00. There's some GREAT stuff!!!! I'll pe picking up three more truckloads on Wednesday.. had 4 drop-offs today. I've been putting back new items that come into the store.. so there will be some awesome deals for Christmas items as well! Amazing Occasions (next to me) will be having their Grand Opening next Saturday and Dollar Pharmacy is having a yardsale on Saturday, too! So...... it will be a great time to come see us all!

I saw clothes mountain today. I tell you there are lots of clothes there. Good luck Cindy.

Thank you!!!! I'm determined to make a dent this week! LOL :)

I'll be shifting clothes around to make more room on the tables... so they will be easier to look through... got my work cut out for me this week! I also got in a lot of kid's clothes... many of them are 50 cents, too.