Paulding.com

Christmas Shopping Coming Your Way

With Christmas around the corner. I am opening up this little Christmas post. To help with a little of your shopping.

If you find something you want on your shopping spree. Just let me know what you would like to purchase.

These are one of a kind.

Free gift box with each order.

Ear rings ($4.00)

Braceletts ( $5.00)

Necklaces ($10.00)

post-21456-1256411944_thumb.jpg

post-21456-1256411972_thumb.jpg

The top picture 6th one if you could bring that one with necklace and earrings to match when you pick up the pants I would appreciate it.

The new pants are a pale gray I intend to wear with a black blouse the contrast with that on black will be beautiful.

The top picture 6th one if you could bring that one with necklace and earrings to match when you pick up the pants I would appreciate it.

The new pants are a pale gray I intend to wear with a black blouse the contrast with that on black will be beautiful.

I will bring the stuff. Just let me know what day and around what time you will be there.

Thank You LPPT :D

I will bring the stuff. Just let me know what day and around what time you will be there.

Thank You LPPT :D

Ok I will be in touch about my schedule!

SS you might as well take it all to the office LPPT will want it all LOL

very nice..

Hush you :p

Very nice and very reasonable prices.

Yes the prices i have lowered from the original price just for this Christmas sale.They are so much prettier in person.

So get them while they last.

Wow, girl, you have been busy! Really pretty!

Hi 'WordsThatApply' yes it takes time to make just one of these. I just finished 3 more tonight.Working hard here tonight.

Thank You :wub:

Oh wow beautiful. Your items were a great hit at the crusade. Oh and Sports Source wanted the snow white necklace for her GD but it sold to someone else. So you might want to check and see if she still wants one. It was so neat how did you get that picture on the bottle cap? You are very talented. :D

Oh wow beautiful. Your items were a great hit at the crusade. Oh and Sports Source wanted the snow white necklace for her GD but it sold to someone else. So you might want to check and see if she still wants one. It was so neat how did you get that picture on the bottle cap? You are very talented. :D

Thank You so much. I am glad to hear that they were such a hit. It is good when i can help in some way to support the good that you do for others.

I didn't make the bottle caps. I bought a few of them from a friend that makes them. I only have one Snow White left.