Paulding.com

COLLEGIATE & NFL CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS

UPDATE 11/25/09: THE ONLY STOCKINGS STILL AVAILABLE ARE TENNESSEE VOLS, TENNESSEE TITANS and JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS. These are REDUCED to $5.00 each!!!

THESE ARE ALL NEW CHRISTMAS STOCKINGS FOR SALE. I ONLY HAVE ONE EACH OF GEORGIA AND FALCONS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THE STOCKINGS, PLEASE SEND ME A PM. THANKS!!

RETAIL PRICE: $9.99 - $14.99

SPORTS SOURCE PRICE: $6.00$5.00

ebaysports001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Do you have anything with Miami Hurricanes?

I will be glad to check for you. I have a good bit in my inventory and sometimes it is hard to keep up with what I have and what has sold. If there is something specific you are looking for let me know - I can typically get anything you need (or more importantly want.) ;)

Thanks for the Georgia stocking and the boxers. I forgot to ask earlier--do you have any team logo socks?

No, THANK YOU!!!!! I do not have any in stock but can get some. I am looking at several different items for possible stocking stuffers or gifts. That is a great idea. Are you wanting UGA? Any other schools?

No, THANK YOU!!!!! I do not have any in stock but can get some. I am looking at several different items for possible stocking stuffers or gifts. That is a great idea. Are you wanting UGA? Any other schools?

Always UGA -- but really any team is fine. My husband had some a few years ago and he loved them for wearing with boots for work.

• 3 weeks later...