Paulding.com

HALLOWEEN CANDY TOTE BAGS W/ FLASHING LIGHTS

I have ordered these Candy Tote Bags for Halloween. I will have two of each design shown below and they sell for $3.00 each. Just let me know if you would like one. THANKS for looking.

HalloweenBags.jpg

HALLOWEEN CANDY TOTE BAGS

COLORFUL and STURDY

WITH BRIGHT FLASHING LED LIGHTS!

VELCRO CLOSURE

I need one kitty and one frankenstein :D Let me know when they are available.

Btw, it was so great to spend some time with you today! :wub:

It was GREAT seeing you, too - I really enjoyed the visit.

I've got ya down for those two Halloween bags. I will let ya know as soon as they arrive.

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!! :wub:

Very cute bags. I won't have any kids that will trick n treat this year or I would get some. I hope you sell a bunch.

THANK YOU!!! Yes, they are cute and I am excited to be getting them. :)

These are adoarable. Good luck on selling them. I will show them to my daughter tomorrow...

THANKS!! Just let me know.

I have ordered these Candy Tote Bags for Halloween. I will have two of each design shown below and they sell for $3.00 each. Just let me know if you would like one. THANKS for looking.

HalloweenBags.jpg

HALLOWEEN CANDY TOTE BAGS

COLORFUL and STURDY

WITH BRIGHT FLASHING LED LIGHTS!

VELCRO CLOSURE

I would like 2 of them. Doesn't matter what they are as long as they are two different ones. So the twins can tell them apart and won't fight. Yeah right if it were only that easy. LOL

Sendng a PM

Got it and responded. THANKS!!!

I would like 2 of them. Doesn't matter what they are as long as they are two different ones. So the twins can tell them apart and won't fight. Yeah right if it were only that easy. LOL

I understand completely and will hold two for you. THANKS!!!

Just wanted to say nice seeing you again today. My grandson love the tote bag when I turned the lights on. Thanks.

Awwww....How Sweet - he is adorable! It was great seeing both of you, too!

My girls love the totes. Erika carries hers everywhere. I love my Georgia throw also. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow. Erika will be carrying her ghost tote.

I am so glad they liked them and you were pleased with your throw. :yahoo: I hate I missed the Fall Festival - I would have loved to see ya'll and Erica wtih her tote.

Awwww....How Sweet - he is adorable! It was great seeing both of you, too!

I am so glad they liked them and you were pleased with your throw. :yahoo: I hate I missed the Fall Festival - I would have loved to see ya'll and Erica wtih her tote.

If you still have the ghost and the witch, I will take them! Just let me know if available! :)

Thanks

TARA

If you still have the ghost and the witch, I will take them! Just let me know if available! :)

Thanks

TARA

Yes mam they are. THANKS!!!! Just let me know when it is convenient to drop by. THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

All the bags are now Pending Pick Up. :yahoo:

ALL THE BAGS ARE PENDING PICK-UP. IF YOU HAVE SAID OR PM'D YOU WANT ONE, IT IS PENDING FOR YOU. IF YOU CAN PICK UP TOMORROW, TUESDAY, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!!! WE WILL BE GONE TO SOUTH GEORGIA FOR A FEW DAYS. (The mother of a dear friend has passed away so we will be with them.)

Please let me know if you can pick up tomorrow. THANKS SO MUCH - I REALLY APPRECIATE THE BUSINESS.