Paulding.com

Jerico Designs of Dallas Ga. Huge Fabric Sale

Home decor fabric and trim regularly priced $7.00- $28.00 per yard.

Take the opportunity to have our workroom create custom made window treatments, bedding, slipcovers and more with these steeply discounted prices on designer fabrics of the highest quality.

Enjoy the high end image of a designer look with out the designer prices!

Watch for my products to be given away in the p.com fun show in the coming weeks!!

Thank you,
Chris

I will be dragging Tona over there with me.

I already have some materials picked out for some new purses for fall and winter.

At these prices for this quality of designer fabrics I may pick out some more for spring and summer.

With the discount you won't be able to beat the prices on the trim.

I will be giving away some of the pillows she made for bingo this week.

She tried to give me a custom made crib set she made in the workroom but I have a limit on the dollar amount of the prizes I can give away, it hurt to have to turn it down it looks like something out of a better living magazine.

Do you have outdoor fabrics for cushions, etc?

I can ask her to log on and let you know, if it is just an extremely heavy fabric then she has plenty.

She spends the majority of her time on the road consulting and measuring windows and furniture so I will call her and remind her to ck back here for questions.

No! what is with you today she has lots of black fabric but you will have to go in there and hold up to see if it is the right kind.

I ain't gonna do it for ya :p

not black...BLACKOUT fabric!....the stuff you put on the back side of your curtains to make them more energy efficent and to keep the sun and lights out...

if I'm not mistaken, blackout fabric is usually white/cream colored.

No! what is with you today she has lots of black fabric but you will have to go in there and hold up to see if it is the right kind.

I ain't gonna do it for ya :p

LPPT i don't think she really wanted black fabric.

Blackout fabric is stuff like you use on the back side of curtains to block the sun. It is a white or off white. You two. :lol: :lol:

Sorry 1Novella we said the same thing. I was a little slow getting my thing posted. I just got up. :lol:

LPPT i don't think she really wanted black fabric.

Blackout fabric is stuff like you use on the back side of curtains to block the sun. It is a white or off white. You two. :lol: :lol:

Oh well that's different! yes she has lots of that!

Careful I am gonna drag you over there, you are not afraid of evil sewing machines, people like you can make pretty things out of the stuff I like :lol:

I can ask her to log on and let you know, if it is just an extremely heavy fabric then she has plenty.

She spends the majority of her time on the road consulting and measuring windows and furniture so I will call her and remind her to ck back here for questions.

Thank you! I need to make some cushions for our porch swing.