Paulding.com

Free Vibrating Panties $100 Value

Host a Monday or Tuesday Night Party in October and receive a Free Pair of Vibrating Panites. Panties are valued at $100.

Must have 15 girls in attendance

or

Host on a Wed or Thursday night in October and you can get the panties at 70% off . wowzers

Must have 15 girls in Attendance.

or

Host a Weekend Party and get them for 40% off.

or

Sign up to do what I do in October under me, snikerfitz, haydensmama24/7, or AJ and I will give you a pair for free!!!!

Entice your lover by wearing these sexy, yet comfortable stretch panties with a hidden stimulator that is contoured, compact and cordless. The remote control has a 20'range so you can stimulate your lover from across the table or across the room. The sleek and sexy Remote Control Panties were featured in the Ugly Truth as the leading lady, Katherine Heigl, slipped them on for an unexpected evening of excitement! Buy your own pair and see what the ooh's and ahh's were all about!

could be fun if you went out and the fella got the remote, and the gal was wearing the undies...

SUPRISE!

even if you laughed the whole time...it would still get you outta the box.

" I'll have the <bzzzzz> HOLY...ummm salad please with <bzzzzz> CROW...ranch dressing" :rofl:

could be fun if you went out and the fella got the remote, and the gal was wearing the undies...

SUPRISE!

even if you laughed the whole time...it would still get you outta the box.

" I'll have the HOLY...ummm salad please with CROW...ranch dressing" :rofl:

They are a lot of fun and it spices date night up!!! I have sold quite a few to married women and their hubbies get a big kick out of buzzing them.

I have sold 5 pair to a group of ladies that go out on the weekends. All 5 remotes work each of the panties, they never who is turning whom on. It is a riot.

$100 bucks a pair full price....of course if you have a party in October you can get them for FREE!!!!

I have sold close to 2 dozen pair since I started and I have never offered them at a reduced price until now.

I can't afford that...I was thinking it would be a neat gift for the girlfriends....I need like 5-10 pairs!

A Bump for your parties and products (I guess I kinda owe you)

remote control huh..... :yahoo: ...okay...that sounds like it could be kinda fun presuming she's wearing it out someplace..or not :o:-) and you're given the remote for fun....., but don't the batteries bulge out from someplace?

• 2 weeks later...