Paulding.com

Cruisitude!

• 2 weeks later...
Wen you come back I wil do my best to grieve for you as you come back to reality. :rofl:

We got back home Sunday night. I think I'm finally getting back to normal.

Folks - if you do not want to have a nice relaxing vacation do not go on a cruise. The only real decision was to eat in the dining room or buffet, everything else was optional.

We can't until we can schedule our next cruise.

Folks - if you do not want to have a nice relaxing vacation do not go on a cruise. The only real decision was to eat in the dining room or buffet, everything else was optional.

I am so glad you had a good time. Spread the word on how wonderful a cruise is! We are hosting a cruise night at Stars & Strikes on Oct, 14th & 15. As the date grows closer I will be posting more on this. Please plan on coming out and learning some more about cruising.

Poor poor baby!

Reality sucks :p

We LOVE LOVE LOVE cruises. We go on about 1 per year. Carnival has some really awesome ships. Great variety of food and entertainment options. We have seen some really cool places that we might not have gone to otherwise.

I highly reccommend cruising for couples or families.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE cruises. We go on about 1 per year. Carnival has some really awesome ships. Great variety of food and entertainment options. We have seen some really cool places that we might not have gone to otherwise.

I highly reccommend cruising for couples or families.

I would really like to get a p.com cruise together, so many people love the idea of all the folks that have shown a fun loving sense of humor on here doing a cruise together, that I would really like to give it a try.

Josephine will work her tail off getting us a great deal on it if we really want to seriously do it.

We could also carpool if we wanted to save on the ride there and back.

I have a suburban that would be good to do this in.

We are going in Dec. to the Bahamas.

Carnival for 3 nights/4 days

1st cruise ever.

PM me for some insider tips. Let me know what port you are leaving from.

Only been on two cruises. My husband and I went in Feburary to Cozemel and Beliz. His first cruise. He loved it. He can't wait to go on another one. Would love to set one up for his 50th birthday in March. But would like to go in Feb. again. Great time to go..Do you know of any good deals. We were on Royal Carribean and loved it.

Only been on two cruises. My husband and I went in Feburary to Cozemel and Beliz. His first cruise. He loved it. He can't wait to go on another one. Would love to set one up for his 50th birthday in March. But would like to go in Feb. again. Great time to go..Do you know of any good deals. We were on Royal Carribean and loved it.

The week of Oct 12th will be big sales for most of the cruiselines exclusively for us at Cruise Planners. If you can wait until then to book, it would be great. If not, I'll pm you tomorrow with some prices.

I love cruises. Have been on 11 so far with the best being Alaska and a 10 day Tahiti cruise. Best vacations ever!

I'm so happy to hear that. Alaska is an amazing cruise. Tahiti is on my list for places to see on a cruise