PM me for directions

Lots of Lingerie

Fun Photo Sessions

A $70 door prize

Refreshments

Drinks

Games

and a whole lot of fun!

You don't have to be a model to be a model, you just have to BRING IT...
Note: All photos taken will remain confidential and private. No outside cameras will be allowed and absolutely no photos will be published to this site or any other without written consent from the subject.

I have not been abe to post much due to parties all weekend.

However a few quick points from my part:

1. There will be no "Show" only an open house of sorts.

2. We will be playing 4-5 fun games including Sling George. :D

3. While there will be no Demo, I am still going to make someone wear the remote controll panties just cause....

4. I will have stock with me, so if you need Coochy, Body Dew, Between the Sheets, etc......I got you covered.

5. I have HOT Lingerie. Oodles of it at great prices. I will not beat you with "George" if you bring your own Lingerie, but plan on checking mine out.

6. All Ladies 18+, are invited. If you bring a friend, I will give you a door prize. If you bring 3 friends, I will give you Free Lingerie.

7. There will be no photos except those made by Fotogirl, so what happens at the party stays at the party unless you release it.

8. All orders are 100% confidential.

9. While the party is going to be FUN!!!!! Fotogirl and I are professionals and we will treat you with the upmost respect, and everyting will be done in a professional and tasteful manner.

10. Be prepared to laugh your butt off. I want to have a great time. Like everyone else, I need to laugh and laugh often and laugh hard, and I promise you will.

Door prizes will be announced soon!!!

Please RSVP :p :D

1st 3 to RSVP Fotogirl TODAY will receive a BONUS door prize.

I have not been abe to post much due to parties all weekend.

However a few quick points from my part:

1. There will be no "Show" only an open house of sorts.

2. We will be playing 4-5 fun games including Sling George. :D

3. While there will be no Demo, I am still going to make someone wear the remote controll panties just cause....

4. I will have stock with me, so if you need Coochy, Body Dew, Between the Sheets, etc......I got you covered.

5. I have HOT Lingerie. Oodles of it at great prices. I will not beat you with "George" if you bring your own Lingerie, but plan on checking mine out.

6. All Ladies 18+, are invited. If you bring a friend, I will give you a door prize. If you bring 3 friends, I will give you Free Lingerie.

7. There will be no photos except those made by Fotogirl, so what happens at the party stays at the party unless you release it.

8. All orders are 100% confidential.

9. While the party is going to be FUN!!!!! Fotogirl and I are professionals and we will treat you with the upmost respect, and everyting will be done in a professional and tasteful manner.

10. Be prepared to laugh your butt off. I want to have a great time. Like everyone else, I need to laugh and laugh often and laugh hard, and I promise you will.

Door prizes will be announced soon!!!

Please RSVP :p :D

1st 3 to RSVP Fotogirl TODAY will receive a BONUS door prize.

Thanks Kelly! You said it better than I could... :lol: Come on girls let's RSVP!

I RSVP'd last night <_<

Thanks for the clarification Kelly....hopefully that will make some feel better ;)

:yahoo: