Paulding.com

Does anyone know what happened at the GAS station on Bus 6 last night about 9:00pm ? I think the name is SAM's . It is between the Plaza and post office. There was cops everywhere and a Heliocoptor

This is odd that you ask this because, we were passing by Grands (or at least it use to be) at Hwy 92 and Hiram Sudie and it was about 7:00 and we saw an Ambulance and a Police Officer. We did not see anyone in a hurry to leave the scene so, we didn't think it was anything important. I wondered what the issue could be but, never thought about it again, until now.

I don't know what happened but we live on Bus 6 and DH made a comment about the helicopter when he came in from watering his plants. He said it appeared they were looking for someone as the helicopter was hovering in one place.

I hope everyone is okay.

My son said he stopped in there SATURDAY with a friend and the man and his wife were fighting. She was screaming and he said someone had called the police. I believe this happens a lot unfortuanately because I have witnessed it myself.

If anyone knows what happened I would like to know as well.