Paulding.com

Here is some new style towels I have made (rooster, apple and coffee still available as well).

All distowels are $3.

blue and green with black toppers

417203615_1447243981_01.jpg

blue and green with white toppers

417203121_1447242185_01.jpg

orange and red with same color toppers

417202727_1447240720_01.jpg

grapes with green topper

417202616_1447240320_01.jpg

wine with burgandy and sage topper

417202663_1447240484_01.jpg

and last but not least my new favorite, lol....chef eating spaghetti :D one with black, white and burgandy topper

417202976_1447241641_01.jpg

Girl I am going to have to take up stock in ZOO!! :lol:

I love them all!! Great Job!

lol, thanks gee tee :wub:

They are so much fun to make and I keep picking new favorites so pretty soon my kitchen will be stacked. ha :lol:

now ive just got to make up more of the dishcloths bc i sold out of those

Girl I am going to have to take up stock in ZOO!! :lol:

I love them all!! Great Job!

edited to add....you should really check out the things ive been making exclusively for pak in pink/pak medical. I just dropped off some items for her that you will love...if you want to pamper yourself that is :D

I wish the coffee ones were in "my colors". I love coffee!

I have coffee in my kitchen right now :) I am going to swap it out soon for the chef eating spaghettie towel.....I love that one!

I have become a coffee addict and its causing all sorts of problems in my life. Weird how any addiction can 'ruin' your life

Those are very pretty!

Thank you :wub: I always feel bad about putting pics up bc my camera is broken so Im using cell pics and it never does justice to anything I make. Anita from pak in pink/pak medical took some pics for her website of the items Ive made for her and what a difference!

Just to let everyone know, I have 20 towels ready to go :D If you want a certain towel and topper that I dont have I can get it for you pretty quickly. I am going to be on a hunt for some holiday towels and will post as I find them.

Dont forget free dishcloth with every order this week :D

Zoo..... I can meet you today if you want me to. I get off work at 5 and it will take me about 30 min close to E.Paulding...so we can meet.

Want to meet today? :ninja:

Whatever works for you :) I will send pm

Zoo..... I can meet you today if you want me to. I get off work at 5 and it will take me about 30 min close to E.Paulding...so we can meet.

Want to meet today? :ninja:

it was great meeting you today :wub:

I love these!

Thank you :wub: Half of the things I come up with are either requests or something my grandmother along with many others have made. Funny thing is as 'old fashioned' as these are I now realize why they are just as popular now as they were then.....they stay exactly where you put them :rofl: that is a big deal in our house bc every time I put a towel out the baby always takes it :lol: He hasnt figured out how to take this one down yet. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...