Paulding.com

Someone has opened a dented can store in the Community of Draketown . The store has dented cans and boxed ceral , dog food , and other house hold items at a discounted price . There is one of these stores in Temple and they have EVERYTHING . I live about 1/2 mile from the new one and just wanted everyone to know about it.

Directions : Take Buchanan Hwy from Dallas and go thru the 4 way stop at Roses Store and then go about 3 miles and the NEW store will be on your right .

Brookes Salvage in downtown Dallas just got 2 truckloads in the other day.

I could not believe what they had, cereal, nuts, dogfood, fruit rollups canned goods, cat food, salad dressing.

Every kind of snack you can imagine. It would be a great time to stock up for school snacks.

Someone has opened a dented can store in the Community of Draketown . The store has dented cans and boxed ceral , dog food , and other house hold items at a discounted price . There is one of these stores in Temple and they have EVERYTHING . I live about 1/2 mile from the new one and just wanted everyone to know about it.

Directions : Take Buchanan Hwy from Dallas and go thru the 4 way stop at Roses Store and then go about 3 miles and the NEW store will be on your right .

Is this the store on right past the Conv.Store and Phils Place on left??

yes it is open now .... I think that it opened Tuesday of this week

yep, I know excatly where you're talking about, my son used to live on 113..Thanks for info.

Where did your son live ? I live about 1/2 mile on 113

Brookes Salvage in downtown Dallas just got 2 truckloads in the other day.

I could not believe what they had, cereal, nuts, dogfood, fruit rollups canned goods, cat food, salad dressing.

Every kind of snack you can imagine. It would be a great time to stock up for school snacks.

Shameless plug huh ;)

What is the name of the store? What are their hours do you know?TIA