Paulding.com

BAGS & BARKS BOUTIQUE is Open

We have been getting PM's, Emails, and Phone calls for information about the Boutique, so I thought I would post the information here so everyone can have it. Again, Thank you all for all your care, kind comments, hugs, and much more.

WE ARE OPEN, and we will have new items in the boutique as of tomorrow (Friday 7/17) at 2pm. Lots of great new Handbags and accessories, so please come on out and have a look at the new and different items.

We want to personally invite everyone to visit us. Below is the information that people have been asking for.

BAGS & BARKS BOUTIQUE : 3595 Hiram-Douglasville Hwy, (also known as Hwy 92), Hiram, Ga

678 567 5198

From 278 in Hiram, head toward Douglasville on 92 and about 4 or 5 miles you will see Storage Xxtra on the left side of road. We are located in the Storage Xxtra Complexs on the front facing Hwy 92. There is a yellow banner in the grass, and a white & red banner over the door that reads "OPEN".

From Ridge Rd, head toward Hwy 92, turn left onto Hwy 92 and we are located on the right side of road.

PHONE NUMBER: You can call us anytime at 678 567 5198

That number will ring all of our phones/phone numbers. When you dial 678 567 5198 it will also ring my cell number and Steve's cell number at the same time.

Hope to see you all soon

I really did enjoy talking to Steve, he is such a great guy. Sorry we missed you Nemie , but at least we talked on the phone.

Can't wait till Big T uses the doggie shampoo on the fur babies while I wear my new jewelry. :lol:

And ya'll didn't invite me????? J/K :lol:

Sorry K , I will be going back so I will come and get you. :wub:

I just hate that I wasn't there when LR and Sew came by this morning. I was glad that you all did call me to chat however.

Thanks so much for coming by the Boutique. Steve said he really really enjoyed talking with you both, and hopes to see you both again soon. Thankis for everything.

To Sports Source,

We do hope you will get by the Boutique soon, you know we enjoy your visits there.

Thanks to the other pcommers that have come by also, those pcommers that dont post but do read, we appreciate you just as much and are so happy you came out to visit. Your kind words were greatly appreciated. Steve has enjoyed meeting you all today.

Hope to meet and visit with many more soon. (Hope I will or can be there next time)

Nemie,

Will you be open this weekend and can I set my stuff to sell this Saturday?

She has another thread, Mrs. JR inviting people to come set up this week-end. I would love to come get some of your goodies!! (For those of you who have not had any of "Gammas Goodies" you are MISSING OUT!!!!!)

NOTE FROM STEVE:

It was nice to see pcommers coming in to visit yesterday and today. I wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes and support given to me over the past week. It means a lot to me.

Nemie posted a big long thank you for us both in the Good Vibes thread that I hope you all had a chance to read, but I did want to personally say thank you to everyone.

steve

NOTE FROM STEVE:

It was nice to see pcommers coming in to visit yesterday and today. I wanted to thank everyone for all the well wishes and support given to me over the past week. It means a lot to me.

Nemie posted a big long thank you for us both in the Good Vibes thread that I hope you all had a chance to read, but I did want to personally say thank you to everyone.

steve

Hang in there Lad everything will be ok.. :D

Steve had a wonderful day yesterday,enjoying pcommers coming by to visit.

We are waiting on delivery of neww items, which we expect to have and put out on display around 2 or 3pmish. The new items will be new styles, patterns, and colors.

Please come by the Boutique and visit us soon.

Don't forget that the OUTDOOR MARKET IS every weekend and we are looking for people to come out and set up space/booths with their items and services or to do fundraisers. If you do farmers market, come on out and set up with us or if you have yard sale items come on out and set up, as well as crafters, resellers, etc. Great opportunity for anyone.