Paulding.com

Paulding County now has it's very own

This is quite an accomplishment, since this guy is only 13 yrs old and he just it made to Pro status in the 17 and up category. They don't go as much by age with the categories---it is by what you can do. He now has the same status as the guys that were on the MTV dance show and could actually wind up competing against them in the near future, which he has already done several times.

His name is Levi Keyser and he skates at Sparkles and Dazzles (just skates, no sponsership). He has only been jam skating for a little over 3 yrs.

He has done all of this on his own (with alot of help from his parents). This is one serious kid!!!

Congratulations Levi---JOB WELL DONE.

Edited by tbird

Cool---thanks!!!

It usually takes the competition folks a week or two to get anything online. I hadn't even looked yet.

What I think is so cool about Levi, is the fact that this kid actually has rhythm. I have skated all my life and most boys his age (let alone grown men!!!) have little or no sense of music and rhythm.

I am just so proud of him. :wub:

He is VERY good for a kid his age.

Although that it mot my favorite type of jam skating, it still takes alot to do what he does.

I love to watch the guys do the "shuffle skate". I would post a video--but I don't know how. Just search Chris Mac and Tony Zane shuffle and you will find several. Tony Zane is one of the guys in Breaksk8 that was on the MTV dance show and Chris Mac skates at Sparkles alot. Or there is an older one that they guys are called the Dream Team.

I also wanna says thanks too Levi's friends mom Lppt for posting his video.Thanks for the support all you guys have given him, he has worked so hard at jamskating. Levi don't always get the acknowledment he deserves, so this really means alot. Levi's dad and I are so proud of him.