Paulding.com

FINAL QUESTION TO WIN TICKETS TO RACCOON CREEK THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

WIN TICKETS TO RACCOON CREEK THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

Wendell Hardy of Raccoon Creek dropped by eight tickets to give away for this Friday and Saturday at Raccoon Creek.

These are the $25.00 a piece adult tickets that are good for both days.

If no one else tries to win, we'll take plea's for the final two tickets to be given away.

Contest ends Thursday evening and ticket pickup is Friday at the PCOM office on the Square.

Winners of a pair of tickets are: The Rev and Ihave2dogs and Weatherboy. Come get your tickets. We'll be here this evening until 6:30 or so and if we need to stay a little later, we'll stick around if you call us and say you're coming. The number is 770-505-8544.

Sorry for the delay in getting winner posted.

pubby

The REV PM'd me at 11:16 with the correct answer to the first question.

I'll give her the time stamp and I've instructed her to post the answer here (as I want folks to answer publicly and first here.)

pubby

Answer me this?

In the video of NewFound Road performing "Ain’t No Sunshine"

What is the lead singers name?

Who is the fiddle player on the song?

Awe shoot! OK....

Jim VanCleve plays the fiddle and Tim Shelton is lead singer

That be my answers.....

Earl Scruggs, born January 6th 1924, played the three finger style on the banjo and was 85 at the time.

But the last question was:

What band did he play with (at Cousin's for the Cure?)

pubby

But the last question was:

What band did he play with (at Cousin's for the Cure?)

pubby

Earl Scruggs, born January 6th 1924, played the three finger style on the banjo and was 85 at the time and played with the Lizzy Long Band on a surprise visit.

Edited by ihave2dogs
Earl Scruggs, born January 6th 1924, played the three finger style on the banjo and was 85 at the time and played with the Lizzy Long Band on a surprise visit.

We've got two winners. the Rev and Ihave2dogs.

I hope you folks enjoy the show.

I'm going to wait to the morning to post the last question (or two) ... and give some folks from the morning shift a chance to play and win.

pubby

We've got two winners. the Rev and Ihave2dogs.

I hope you folks enjoy the show.

I'm going to wait to the morning to post the last question (or two) ... and give some folks from the morning shift a chance to play and win.

pubby

woohoo!! thanks!

I had no idea you were a bluegrass fan! I had a wonderful time there last fall with my family and mom and dad!

I had no idea you were a bluegrass fan! I had a wonderful time there last fall with my family and mom and dad!

I remembered someone had posted on here he made a surprise visit to the April one... I'm sort of getting there, went to the one last year.

http://www.paulding.com/forum/index.php?sh...hl=earl+scruggs

Edited by ihave2dogs
Pubby, the answer to who wrote Please come to Boston was written by Dave Loggins in 1974. His cousin is Kenny Loggins.

We'll give away two tickets for the right answer to each question or set of questions.

For the THIRD SET OF two tickets: ($50 VALUE)

IN THIS VIDEO:

Answer me this?

Who wrote the song?

What year?

Who is his cousin that is also a musician?

Answer those THREE questions and win two tickets!

This is the last set of questions that bluegrass fans will likely know and then, of all who tried, we'll draw for two more tickets to attend.

You're the winner weatherboy!

pubby