Paulding.com

Let's Makeover Paulding County! **With Video links**

The Community Makeover is coming up the first weekend in August. It's an AWESOME opportunity for people that need help in this community to get just what they need! :) THOUSANDS of volunteers will be doing everything from putting in a huge mountain biking trail to helping Warehouse of Hope with some needed repairs to individuals that need help and cannot do them on their own. It's a fabulous opportunity for EVERYBODY to get involved! If you know of somebody in the community that needs some help or an organization that may be able to benefit from some community lovin' please let us know! Also, if you'd like to join in on one of the projects-check out this website:

www.communitymakeover.net/projects/all or explore the website for more information. You can also go to www.engageatlanta.com!

Edited by LibertyLady

I did a story about this last year ... and it was a really a big deal ... I mean there were close to five thousand people - maybe more - who gathered at Sam's that early August Afternoon to celebrate all the actions that had taken place. Really a great scene with bands, etc. I was impressed.

pubby

I did a story about this last year ... and it was a really a big deal ... I mean there were close to five thousand people - maybe more - who gathered at Sam's that early August Afternoon to celebrate all the actions that had taken place. Really a great scene with bands, etc. I was impressed.

pubby

Pubby-did you know they are expecting 10,000 people there this year? Because people now in Roswell and Kennesaw, and other nearby cities are also participating.

One of the projects is the Mount Tabor mountain bike trail. This is a great opportunity to help and get a lot of exercise. Also

for the kids in high school looking for volunteer work to put on their college apps. this is perfect.

Hope to seee a lot of people out there.

John.

Oh yes! The mountain bike trail is going in at Mt Tabor Park-that's really cool-actually it appears to be two trails! They're also doing cool stuff like building an awning over the entrance to Warehouse of Hope (to keep people getting food out of the rain and sun) and painting for the Housing Authority and all kinda other stuff. Any construction people out there?

pubby

Last year it was 8 churches coordinating it. This year it's something like 30-40 churches. We may fill up Sam's and Home Depot's parking lots!

Thats Great!! :good:

I will be there...Can't wait...you feel..Well I felt Amazing after Helping ANYWHERE and EVERYWHERE I could....I meant some Great People ...and Made a Couple Smile :wub:

Here's our promo video for this year. That's a cool song!

LOVE THAT SONG!!! :D