Paulding.com

SPOTLIGHT KARAOKE: THE FRIDAY EDITION

It's the Friday Edition of Spotlight Karaoke at MacFarlane's TONIGHT @ 8Pm. Friday's Drink Special: $3.00 Guinness.

And be watching for a special announcement concerning Spotlight Karaoke's schedule at MacFarlane's. More to come. See y'all tonight.

As always, looking forward to it! And yes - we have a big announcement coming soon ... so tune in, be there, and get ready for it!

See you tonight!

-MacFarlane's

I'll have to see what the "karaoke legends" are doing tonight. They've all been out of town....

Well gather them up and y'all come see us. Tell Deb I won't make her sing with me again. LOL!!!

As always, looking forward to it! And yes - we have a big announcement coming soon ... so tune in, be there, and get ready for it!

See you tonight!

-MacFarlane's

thanks for teasing us and getting our curiosity up ^_^

YAY and bring everyone you know.

LOL That's alot of people..lol but I will do what I can just for you Mark, just for you!

hey by the way, you know we have to have a big welcome home gathering on July 10th for our buddy Baritone right ??

LOL That's alot of people..lol but I will do what I can just for you Mark, just for you!

hey by the way, you know we have to have a big welcome home gathering on July 10th for our buddy Baritone right ??

I didn't know that! I hope MacFarlane's is on the agenda - now that will be a fun night!

-MacFarlane's

I didn't know that! I hope MacFarlane's is on the agenda - now that will be a fun night!

-MacFarlane's

Yes I think that is the only Friday night he will be in town so I am almost positive he said on the 10th he wants to come to Macs and see all his friends!