Paulding.com

St. James announcement about Angel Food Ministry

just so everyone knows....

St. James Community Church WILL continue Angel Food Ministry.

There was some confusion yesterday, but all is well. We have new leadership for this ministry, but we will continue being a Angel Food Ministry host site.

We will have menus available tonight at the church and will begin taking orders for next month starting ASAP. For right now orders can be placed at the church in the drop box.

I will be posting later this week with a new contact phone number if there are any questions or concerns. For the time being you can PM me or email me at matt@saintjamescc.com.

Thank you!!

Pastor Matt

St. James Community Church

333 Butler Industrial Blvd.

Dallas, GA 30132

just so everyone knows....

St. James Community Church WILL continue Angel Food Ministry.

There was some confusion yesterday, but all is well. We have new leadership for this ministry, but we will continue being a Angel Food Ministry host site.

We will have menus available tonight at the church and will begin taking orders for next month starting ASAP. For right now orders can be placed at the church in the drop box.

I will be posting later this week with a new contact phone number if there are any questions or concerns. For the time being you can PM me or email me at matt@saintjamescc.com.

Thank you!!

Pastor Matt

St. James Community Church

333 Butler Industrial Blvd.

Dallas, GA 30132

That's great news! This is a blessing for the many people in need at this time.

Do you need donations? I have a pantry and a freezer full of food from my crazy couponing that I'll never eat!

wondering about this as well! I need to go through my cans to see what are potentially coming up on an expiration (sp?) ... will need to know where and how as well! :)

Do you need donations? I have a pantry and a freezer full of food from my crazy couponing that I'll never eat!

wondering about this as well! I need to go through my cans to see what are potentially coming up on an expiration (sp?) ... will need to know where and how as well! :)

YES! Angel Food ministry is separate from our Food Pantry ministry, but we do accept food for our Food Pantry.

When you have anything to donate, contact me and I can set up a time to meet you at the church.

Thank you!

Great news.. and working I know what you mean.. I am about to clean out and donate to CC 's fund raiser and to the womens shelter of paulding..

Let me know if you need any volunteers. I would be happy to help out.