Paulding.com

Jeanette Sosebee Osborne, age 81, of Hiram, GA, passed away on Monday, May 11, 2009. A native of Paulding County, she was born November 24, 1927, and was preceded in death by her parents, Willie Emmett Sosebee & Mary Eula Allgood Sosebee, and her husband, Rue S. Osborne. Mrs. Osborne worked as a lab technician for Standard Brands Chemicals, for 20 years. She was a member of the Star of Bethlehem Church.

Survivors include her daughters & son-in-law, Nancy Salisbury of Hiram, GA, and Gina & Terry Luckenbill of Alexandria, VA; brothers & sisters-in-law, Charles & Diane Sosebee of Dallas, GA, Thomas Harold Sosebee of Lithia Springs, GA, Leon & Elsie Sosebee of Dallas, GA, Truman & Gilda Sosebee of Hiram, GA, and Robert Loyd Sosebee of Austell, GA; sisters & brothers-in-law, Jean & Eddie Roach of Hiram, GA, and Willie Mae & Al Mason of McDonough, GA; grandchildren, Jill Moore of Charlottesville, VA, and Phillip Loudermilk of Hiram, GA; many nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, May 14, 2009, at 3:00 pm, from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Jason Morgan and Reverend Howard Woody officiating. Interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Wednesday from 4:00 pm until 8:00 pm.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

Vicky Sosebee works for me at The Thrift Store for years. I know the family very well. They are sad of her passing. It does not matter how old a person is, you are never ready to deal with such a loss.

I want to thank all of you for your prayers for the family.