Paulding.com

It is really bad off of cole lake rd. Any news on the weather. I can't find any!!! :huh:

I just got woken up by up, lightning about struck my head through the window, or at least it felt like it. Its raining HARD!!! but there is no wind. This is the 1st storm that has woken me up in a while though. Weather channel sais nothing except thunderstorm.

I hate storms too---I am terrified of them! Rain seems to be letting up a little here.

Same here. It is getting better. I am going back to bed now. Hope it stays this way!!!! I am surprise my kids are still sleeping.

Almost stopped here off East Paulding Dr. Just some really strong lightening and heavy rain.

Starting to rain a lot harder here again and the thunder has stated back up. Yuck! Looks like another round coming through in about 35 minutes, according to the weather.com radar.

yeah getting really bad over here again. I just wish the weather people would come on the tv and tell me what is going on. I am freaking out.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. It seems when it is not that bad outside, they are all over the news with current weather updates. But when it is the middle of the night and people are freaking out (including ME)--nothing on the news. Go figure! I am keeping the wsbtv.com live radar up-you can also zoom directly to your address to see what is going on. Looks like nothing severe so far. Best of luck!

Yeah it started back up here in East Paulding, but I think it has almost stopped AGAIN!

Storm hit here at 2:41 this morning. I put the tv on to see the weather update on weather channel and then channel 8 and nothing was getting reported. Shock, I think not.

I heard the heavy rain, thunder and the lightening but went right back to sleep. Basically thinking, I'm not dealing with this crap and interupting my sleep...LOL