Paulding.com

7:00 am-7:00 pm only $75 Are your kids bored in the summer?

Sparkles is offering a weekly pass valid Monday through Friday from 7 am-7 pm this summer. Lunch daily is included, as is skating, rental, laser tag and playzone. Only $75. Send them all day-everyday, or only when they want to come play!

Dinner is available for an additional fee (20/week).

Send your kids to Sparkles this summer when they get bored! We will keep them busy.

All weekly passes must be purchased in advance. I will attach the flyer with complete information on Monday when I am in my office!

according to the flyer, it's just good for the second week in June.

That is the FIRST week that we are starting. We will add additional weeks depending on interest.

BTW, This thread will be reposted under my commerce name. I forget which one I am logged into, sometimes!!!

Is this for parents to bring their kids or a camp thing where you can drop them off? If so What is the age?

FYI- It is NOT a camp, because we are not licensed as a camp (although I have run them in skating rinks for many years in the past). I tried to start one here, but a local daycare complained and we couldn't do it.

If you are confident that your child can be dropped off, then by all means, please do. It is your decision as to what age you are comfortable with that. As always, ALL CHILDREN are supervised when in our facilty. ;) ;) ;)