Paulding.com

Tufted Dining Chairs

Do you also do the furniture refinishing or do you send it out? I have a pine table and six chairs that need to be stripped and restained/varnished. Would you be interested?

We actually don't do the refinishing work in the shop (not nearly enough room, and certainly not all the right equipment). We send it out, but the guy that we use is local (off of Cedarcrest). I would be happy to get his name from my husband. We didn't do any mark up on the dining chairs since she was having us cover them when they were finished. If there is nothing to cover, dealing directly with him would save you the mark up that we would have to do. We just try to keep it honest, and save our customer money whenever we are able.

Just let me know if you'd like his number. He did a TERRIFIC job on the chairs.

These are amazing!

One of these days I'm going to be able to have my Grandmothers chairs covered.

What type of chairs?

Beautiful work.

Thank you very much.

Purple suede rocks! Great job.

I absolutely LOVE the purple suede. When we delivered it to her house, I told her that I tried to talk the husband in to not taking them home. She just laughed.

This set belonged to her grandmother, and she was so happy that they turned out so well.

What type of chairs?

I have a really bad pic I'll send you. My grandmother use to call them Queen Anne, but there aren't any wings at the back and the arms aren't rolled they have wood exposed, and no skirt.