Paulding.com

Speaking of home hair color disasters...

Great job!!! Moxie looks very good in the last picture.

I had one of those OOPS experiences several years ago. I had bought a box of color at the flea market - trying to save money, of course!!! ;)

I always colored my hair myself, but had never used this color. It just happened to be what was available.

It turned out somewhere between purple and burgundy........BRIGHT at that. I was going to my aunt's funeral the next day and would see relatives I had not seen in YEARS. There was NO way I could go looking like THAT. It was about 10 mins before Sally's closed. I called and explained my situation. They said they would wait for me. They told me what to do and I had to strip my hair a couple of times to get it out before I could even start to recolor it. Needless to say, when all was said and done, trying to save a couple of dollars ended up costing me about $40!!! :(

She look beautiful!

Glad you didn't have a "before" of me! :rofl:

I wish I did. I always forget to take the "before" pic! As you can see in this thread, I took it after I had half of the foils in her hair...I always think of taking the "before", "after" :rolleyes: :D . (youd think after 17 years a girl might remember)

Wow - the pre-Moxie looks like I might have colored her hair. The post Moxie is much, much better - you did great Moxie and I'm sure your client is very happy!
Thank you! Now am I gonna seriously have to chase BeachBum down with a newly sharpened pair of shears in my hand?

Great job!!! Moxie looks very good in the last picture.

I had one of those OOPS experiences several years ago. I had bought a box of color at the flea market - trying to save money, of course!!! ;)

I always colored my hair myself, but had never used this color. It just happened to be what was available.

It turned out somewhere between purple and burgundy........BRIGHT at that. I was going to my aunt's funeral the next day and would see relatives I had not seen in YEARS. There was NO way I could go looking like THAT. It was about 10 mins before Sally's closed. I called and explained my situation. They said they would wait for me. They told me what to do and I had to strip my hair a couple of times to get it out before I could even start to recolor it. Needless to say, when all was said and done, trying to save a couple of dollars ended up costing me about $40!!! :(

Uhoh! Yep, its usually faster, cheaper and less crying to have color done professionally, but I know its's not always in the budget ;) :D