Paulding.com

Corn Beef & Cabbage with a Southern Twist

If you are from around these parts and you think you wouldn't like Corn Beef and Cabbage then you have got to try Rodney's Southern Style Corn Beef and Cabbage. Slow cooked, tender and jucy Corn Beef with Diced Potatoes, Carrots and, of course, Cabbage and topped with slow cooked onions to insure that every bite has just the right amount of flavor. Yall remember that Rodney has a way of making EVERYTHING taste good.

Join us St. Patty's day for lunch, beverage AND dessert for just $7.00 including tax.

See ya at Rodney's!

Guest Oscar

OOOOO yum! I love a good irish dinner! (Of course the Germans scowl when we say this combo belongs to the Irish :lol: )

Because I'm a dork, I had to look up that St. Patty's day is tomorrow (Tuesday March 17th) :unsure: :crazy:

Are you serving this for dinner also?

Rodney has made 5 gallons of the good stuff to divide between New Hope and Hiram restaurants. We start serving lunch at 11:00 and will serve this until it's gone. Rodney predicts that it won't be around for dinner. :(

OOOOO yum! I love a good irish dinner! (Of course the Germans scowl when we say this combo belongs to the Irish :lol: )

Because I'm a dork, I had to look up that St. Patty's day is tomorrow (Tuesday March 17th) :unsure: :crazy:

Come out and try it and don't forget to wear your green ;)

Rodney has made 5 gallons of the good stuff to divide between New Hope and Hiram restaurants. We start serving lunch at 11:00 and will serve this until it's gone. Rodney predicts that it won't be around for dinner. :(

only 5 gallons??? for BOTH locations??? I don't guess I'll be getting me any then!