Paulding.com

Ga Bulldogs items now available

We now offer various Ga Bulldogs items. Some of the items we have are Large Car Magnet (very nice), small car magnets, can coolies, plastic sippy cups (small 2 handled and large ones), various wallets, pouches, handbags, and totes. Our current selection/quality is small but we will be increasing the number of items and selection.

All of our items are very reasonably priced. Please PM me if you want to find out if we have a particular item or any other details.

We invite you to come by our Animal Boutique and visit with us and have a look at all of the different items we carry throughout the Boutique. Our hours are 10am to 7pm daily and Sunday noon to 6pm. We are located in the Storage Xxtra busines complex at 3595 Hiram-Douglassville Hwy (hwy 92 at Ridge Rd).

post-21118-1235516246.jpg

post-21118-1235516385.jpg

post-21118-1235516396.jpg

post-21118-1235516407.jpg

post-21118-1235516421.jpg

post-21118-1235516438.jpg

We now offer various Ga Bulldogs items. Some of the items we have are Large Car Magnet (very nice), small car magnets, can coolies, plastic sippy cups (small 2 handled and large ones), various wallets, pouches, handbags, and totes. Our current selection/quality is small but we will be increasing the number of items and selection.

All of our items are very reasonably priced. Please PM me if you want to find out if we have a particular item or any other details.

We invite you to come by our Animal Boutique and visit with us and have a look at all of the different items we carry throughout the Boutique. Our hours are 10am to 7pm daily and Sunday noon to 6pm. We are located in the Storage Xxtra busines complex at 3595 Hiram-Douglassville Hwy (hwy 92 at Ridge Rd).

very nice Nemie, those should sell good.

Good luck

You need to get some elephant stuff as in the Alabama Crimson Tide. ROLL TIDE!!!!! You know about them elephants don't you Nemie? :rolleyes:

If she don't have one I can make you one, :D

She has some really great items , I only passed by there on a Sat. and saw some of her purse's hanging.

You need to get some elephant stuff as in the Alabama Crimson Tide. ROLL TIDE!!!!! You know about them elephants don't you Nemie? :rolleyes:

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TIDE

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, those do look really nice, Nemie. It is just the colors and that "G" that ain't too pretty. ;)

You know I am a Roll Tide fan, but I am going to just do the local stuff. There is way to many possibilities and such and I couldn't even begin to go there and handle all of that.

However, there are others that can sell you what you know. I know of someone, ok couple of folks maybe, and I imagine someone will post in here that they can help you out.

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TIDE

ROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, those do look really nice, Nemie. It is just the colors and that "G" that ain't too pretty. ;)

You are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!1

You know I am a Roll Tide fan, but I am going to just do the local stuff. There is way to many possibilities and such and I couldn't even begin to go there and handle all of that.

However, there are others that can sell you what you know. I know of someone, ok couple of folks maybe, and I imagine someone will post in here that they can help you out.

You are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nascar We want to say THANK YOU!! ;)

Nascar We want to say THANK YOU!! ;)

Lordy me :lol: , here I am trying to sell Ga Bulldogs items, and all we can talk about is GO BAMA, ROLLLLL TIDE..... well what can I say except yep I am a bama fan also, I mean geeee, I am from Alabama afterall.

:o :lol:

Lordy me :lol: , here I am trying to sell Ga Bulldogs items, and all we can talk about is GO BAMA, ROLLLLL TIDE..... well what can I say except yep I am a bama fan also, I mean geeee, I am from Alabama afterall.

:o :lol:

Well ok then, I need a Georgia wallet for a man. Or something Bulldogs for a man. Ralph is having cancer surgery on the 16th and I think something "Bulldog" would pick up his spirits.

Well ok then, I need a Georgia wallet for a man. Or something Bulldogs for a man. Ralph is having cancer surgery on the 16th and I think something "Bulldog" would pick up his spirits.

Come on by the Animal Boutique and have a ook at the items. If you don't find what you want, I can special order any item you would like to get him. Such a nice thought and friend of you, to get him something special.