Paulding.com

You need to tell your lover.......

Guest Heigh ho Silver
Answer: "Have It Your Way"

Question: "What does Burger King say 'yes' to, that your wife says 'no' to?"

:lol: Valentine's day. A conspiracy started by Hallmark. Just doesn't seem very fair to us guys.

I DON'T NEED NO MORE BLING....NEVER THOUGHT I'D SAY THAT...BUT I DON'T WEAR WHAT I HAVE...I GOT A HANDSEWN QUILT...PRETTY & KEEPS ME WARM....

What a nice gift, all I wanted for christmas was an electric throw, I got it!

I do really enjoy the trips to Criterion, they have a lot of unique colorful collections that are not very exspensive.

I have a lot of classics that hubby has given me over the years, like you I have enough.

I really like the unique things there.

I like jewelry period, but it doesn't have to be really exspensive for me to like it.

Guest Heigh ho Silver
I like bling... It's blingtastic!!!

You admit it! Valentine's day is a scam for the bling. It's okay, I'm just on to the female game plan. If I was going to fall for the bling, it would be from Criterion.

They are the best!

You admit it! Valentine's day is a scam for the bling. It's okay, I'm just on to the female game plan. If I was going to fall for the bling, it would be from Criterion.

They are the best!

Yepper, Mark is way easy on the eyes, and I do love his warmth and sense of humor, all his staff is the same way.

Nothing stuffy or snooty there, you get the same respect and courtesy buying a $100.00 strand of pearls as $10.000 engagement ring, I have spent enough time with them working on their ads to have experienced watching them work with many customers.

They are the best!

I am not a vday fan at all. I am not a girly girl. I have never liked the day!!!

But I accept bling year long....just not one one day

after 37 years...I don't have another finger to wear it on...& if I am going to wear my bling I have favorite pieces and don't like to change that much...

But back in the early years it was all about what I was getting....color...size...ring...bracelet...now I enjoy being in my jogging suit & not getting dressed up

Of course I use to wear jewelry when I was going everywhere ...to the grocery store...horse show...ballgames....now I leave it in the safety & wear a watch

sometimes....

The guys at this jewelry store sound great...and if I get the need for something I will try them .....my friend that I bought from moved, and I have not been

in a jewelry store for a couple of years....Might have to just go look....

after 37 years...I don't have another finger to wear it on...& if I am going to wear my bling I have favorite pieces and don't like to change that much...

But back in the early years it was all about what I was getting....color...size...ring...bracelet...now I enjoy being in my jogging suit & not getting dressed up

Of course I use to wear jewelry when I was going everywhere ...to the grocery store...horse show...ballgames....now I leave it in the safety & wear a watch

sometimes....

The guys at this jewelry store sound great...and if I get the need for something I will try them .....my friend that I bought from moved, and I have not been

in a jewelry store for a couple of years....Might have to just go look....

The lookin is a lot of fun!!

Maybe they will have another party, and provide refreshments again, that was fun.

like a redneck QVC!!! JUst Kiddin!!!! I like watchin your videos!

Actually that was the concept! I want them to be fun, I have gotten to know so many of our commerce members.

We have a lot of really nice commerce members, it is way for everyone to see the the wonderful people behind the banners.