Paulding.com

GOLD Party @ MacFarlane's !

GOLD PARTY at MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille! The party where you have fun and leave with cash!

MacFarlane's is proud to welcome and host this event with fellow pcom commerce member Main Street Pawn (a licensed precious metals dealer) who pays *top dollar* in cash for scrap gold. A portion of the proceeds will go toward the MacFarlane's Liquor License Fund. The events will be held on consecutive Thursdays - January 29th and February 5th - from 6 - 8 PM.

All those in attendance who bring gold to sell will also receive a free appetizer with any other food or beverage purchase. Also, entertainment will be provided by Paulding's own "Subby" on the piano!

This is a great opportunity to turn that old unwanted jewelry or coins into instant cash while having a fun night out with great food and entertainment!

Looking forward to seeing you there! For directions please visit www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com!

Thanks,

-MacFarlane's

www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com

GOLD PARTY at MacFarlane's Olde Towne Grille! The party where you have fun and leave with cash!

MacFarlane's is proud to welcome and host this event with fellow pcom commerce member Main Street Pawn (a licensed precious metals dealer) who pays *top dollar* in cash for scrap gold. A portion of the proceeds will go toward the MacFarlane's Liquor License Fund. The events will be held on consecutive Thursdays - January 29th and February 5th - from 6 - 8 PM.

All those in attendance who bring gold to sell will also receive a free appetizer with any other food or beverage purchase. Also, entertainment will be provided by Paulding's own "Subby" on the piano!

This is a great opportunity to turn that old unwanted jewelry or coins into instant cash while having a fun night out with great food and entertainment!

Looking forward to seeing you there! For directions please visit www.macfarlanesrestaurant.com!

Thanks,

-MacFarlane's

I cashed in some gold with them for Christmas gift... I have a few more things I can bring. I like going to eat and making money while I do it

That's great - they are very good; and from what I have seen personally and from the words of others they really do pay top dollar. This is a great opportunity to put some green in your wallet!

Hope to see a lot of you there!

-MacFarlane's

Will they accept broken pieces?

Yes we will accept broken jewelry, missing stones, bent, only one of a pair of earrings, unwanted or out of date jewelry, gold and silver coins. If you have rings with stones you want to keep just go ahead and take them out or if we can remove them without damaging them we will take them out and give them back to you. We will have licensed dealers on hand to weigh and evaluate your jewelry and coins. We will pay top dollar in cash and we base what we pay on the present gold value that day.

Yes we will accept broken jewelry, missing stones, bent, only one of a pair of earrings, unwanted or out of date jewelry, gold and silver coins. If you have rings with stones you want to keep just go ahead and take them out or if we can remove them without damaging them we will take them out and give them back to you. We will have licensed dealers on hand to weigh and evaluate your jewelry and coins. We will pay top dollar in cash and we base what we pay on the present gold value that day.

Even I didn't know that - that is awesome! I'm really looking forward to this.

-MacFarlane's

Ok...dumb question. Say I bring it in, you go through the trouble of weighing it and give me a price. Then I change my mind (before you pay out) will you be upset?

Absolutely not. We would never be offended or upset with anyone trying to get the most for their items and will beat any legitimate offer. We always try to pay top dollar. We want our customers to be happy so if you want to price shop before the party, feel free to do so. Just keep in mind that gold prices fluctuate daily just like the stock market. If you want to compare apples to apples, you should get your other quote on the same day as you plan to bring your items to us. You need to physically take your gold into a shop to get a quote. Don't make the mistake of getting quotes on the phone. They may not pan out once you get there.

Let us know if you have any other questions. Hope to see you next Thursday night at MacFarlane's!

Absolutely not. We would never be offended or upset with anyone trying to get the most for their items and will beat any legitimate offer. We always try to pay top dollar. We want our customers to be happy so if you want to price shop before the party, feel free to do so. Just keep in mind that gold prices fluctuate daily just like the stock market. If you want to compare apples to apples, you should get your other quote on the same day as you plan to bring your items to us. You need to physically take your gold into a shop to get a quote. Don't make the mistake of getting quotes on the phone. They may not pan out once you get there.

Let us know if you have any other questions. Hope to see you next Thursday night at MacFarlane's!

How much do you pay per gram?

Gold prices fluctuate daily. We pay accordingly, based on whether you have 10K, 14K, 18K, etc. and then based on the weight and the current spot price, which is based on market value of 24K pure gold. Gold prices flucuate all during the day. Works somewhat like the stock market. We have to evaluate your jewelry based on what the market price is for the day we purchase it. For the Gold Party, we will base our price on how gold closed on the market that day. For a realistic comparison, you would need to take your gold to another licensed precious metals dealer and have them evaluate and weigh it exactly and give you a price. Again, the price varies from day to day, so you would need to get a comparison quote the same day you plan to sell. Our goal is to pay you top dollar. We rely on word of mouth recommendations and repeat business. It is in your best interest and ours to treat you fairly. A happy customer sends more customers our way. Thanks for the questions. Hope to see you at MacFarlane's Thursday night.

Not at all. We've have customers come in with anywhere from one old broken chain up to a jewelry box full of stuff. Unwanted or broken jewelry or coins that are laying in a drawer can't help pay for a family vacation, unexpected bills, etc. Gold values are up. :yahoo: It's just a great time to trade something that isn't useful for something that is...CASH.

One other note. We want our customers to be educated if they're going to sell gold to us or anyone else. So, if you decide to get another appraisal before coming to the Gold Party, make sure that you pay attention to how they say they will pay you. Some shops pay based on the penny weight rather than by the gram. We pay by the gram. Here's an example of the difference.

Let's say you have a 14K wedding band that weighs 6 grams. That ring is equal to 3.9 in penny weight. If we are paying $7.50 per gram that day, you would get $45 for that ring. If someone else says they'll pay you $10 per penny weight (again, the same ring would only be 3.9 in penny weight measure), you would only get $39 for the same ring. That's what a lot of buyers do and if you don't know the difference, the penny weight price sounds higher. It actually takes 1.55 times penny weight to equal 1 gram so the unit price another buyer quotes at penny weight may sound higher but the penny weight measurement of that ring will be less than the gram weight, so you would actually end up with less money.

Hope I haven't confused you. :wacko: Just want you to have a clear picture of how this works. Again, hope to see you Thursday night at MacFarlane's. Keep digging for gold!

Will I look silly if I don't have much?

Sorry, I've never done this before. I think this is a wonderful idea to raise money.

I have done this before.... I walked out with $300 $120 and $50 before. I look at it as I wasn't using it and every little bit helps no matter how big or how small. I have even walked away before....

You're absolutely right, and in this particular case, it's a win, win, win. You trade unwanted gold for CASH. We buy gold for capital to run our business. We both help MacFarlane's get the capital they need to get their business back up to full service so we can all keep going there to enjoy ourselves. :clapping:

You're absolutely right, and in this particular case, it's a win, win, win. You trade unwanted gold for CASH. We buy gold for capital to run our business. We both help MacFarlane's get the capital they need to get their business back up to full service so we can all keep going there to enjoy ourselves. :clapping:

hmmm can I buy a taser gun with my money I get...do y'all carry them at the pawn shop :p :lol:

I am gonna train the ball-n-chain not to snore...think it will work

We do sell tazers, stun guns, and pepper spray in addition to a full line of name brand new and used handguns, rifles, and shotguns. We also carry a full line of ammo. We're actually out of tazers right now but certainly could order you one at a great price. We can give an even better deal on special orders because we don't have to keep our money tied up in them as long.

hmmm can I buy a taser gun with my money I get...do y'all carry them at the pawn shop :p :lol:

I am gonna train the ball-n-chain not to snore...think it will work

Ahhh, taser...what an idea.

....hubby got a sleep apnea machine. I guess I'll have to wait on the taser and make sure it works.

I think I just need to come by. Been thinking of a very small handgun. THat is if I can talk hubby into helping learn to use it.

Oops. :o Just noticed that last line about your "ball & chain". There are some recommended methods of relieving snoring that might be better for your relationship than a tazer, but we'd love to sell you one to protect you from other potential dangerous characters.

We do sell tazers, stun guns, and pepper spray in addition to a full line of name brand new and used handguns, rifles, and shotguns. We also carry a full line of ammo. We're actually out of tazers right now but certainly could order you one at a great price. We can give an even better deal on special orders because we don't have to keep our money tied up in them as long.

I don't need the gun silly willy! I kinda want the ball-n-chain to wake up and me not be arrested for murder :p

Oops. :o Just noticed that last line about your "ball & chain". There are some recommended methods of relieving snoring that might be better for your relationship than a tazer, but we'd love to sell you one to protect you from other potential dangerous characters.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I want pepper spray tooo... hmmm I could train him to clean the kitchen with that

I don't need the gun silly willy! I kinda want the ball-n-chain to wake up and me not be arrested for murder :p

I want pepper spray tooo... hmmm I could train him to clean the kitchen with that

:lol: I didn't mean the gun for the snoring...good heavens!!!!! :blink: Just when Hubby's gone--- just for protection.

:lol: I didn't mean the gun for the snoring...good heavens!!!!! :blink: Just when Hubby's gone--- just for protection.

haha, just call me if you get scared. I will come over with my baseball bat and light saber. Heck if I don't scare them atleast they would die laughing

Please do stop by. A large part of our handgun sales are to ladies. We just got a new one you really need to see. It's a very light weight 38 made by Charter Arms called the "Pink Lady". It's a snub nosed 38 special designed especially to fit a lady's hand. It only weighs 12 oz. and the frame is anodized pink with a nice rubber grip and stainless barrel. There are so many ladies buying handguns now that they're coming out with new ones that are designed especially for them.

Please do stop by. A large part of our handgun sales are to ladies. We just got a new one you really need to see. It's a very light weight 38 made by Charter Arms called the "Pink Lady". It's a snub nosed 38 special designed especially to fit a lady's hand. It only weighs 12 oz. and the frame is anodized pink with a nice rubber grip and stainless barrel. There are so many ladies buying handguns now that they're coming out with new ones that are designed especially for them.

Holy smokes...it's pink? Or that's just what it's called? I am so there... Ha HaHaHahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you pm me a price?

The body is actually anodized pink. In other words the stainless steel has been processed to be pink. It's a really nice looking pistol from a quality manufacturer. I've never PM'd anyone from here but I'll try to do that. Or, you could just call the store at 770-222-2200 and we can give you the price.

Wow ... you run a very tight ship at home it sounds like. :)

Looking forward to this; we are proud to be able to offer this event to our customers!

Can't wait to see everyone.

-MacFarlane's

Well, we're new at this so obviously the PM we tried to send wasn't done correctly. Anyway, the info on the "Pink Lady" is out here for you and anyone else who might be interested. This is a specialty pistol but we also have a wide variety of new and used guns that would be suitable for ladies, or anyone who wants a quality firearm. We don't sell cheap guns (Sat. night specials) because we would not want our customers using a poor quality firearm. We do sell a lot of used guns but they go pretty fast. We are also a Glock stocking dealer.

We'd love to have you come in, browse around, ask questions, try the different guns to find one that's comfortable for you. We try to help our customers find a gun that fits in their price range and suits their needs. We also sell all the accessories you would need, including ammo. If we don't have what you're looking for we'll be glad to order it.

We buy, sell, and trade guns and gold.

Everyone who brings in gold to be appraised Thursday night at MacFarlane's will automatically be entered into a drawing for a $50 Gift Certificate for Main Street Pawn & Trading Post, good through February for anything in our store. Just in time for Valentine's Day :wub:

Look forward to seeing you!

Everyone who brings in gold to be appraised Thursday night at MacFarlane's will automatically be entered into a drawing for a $50 Gift Certificate for Main Street Pawn & Trading Post, good through February for anything in our store. Just in time for Valentine's Day :wub:

Look forward to seeing you!

That's great! I'm going to have to dig up some old gold myself. :)

-MacFarlane's

No Leprechauns required for this party, but if you know any, they're certainly invited. Just bring in your unwanted scrap gold, join us for some great food and entertainment, and leave with some nice green cash in your pocket.

sure I do :p

We are getting rain this week. Who knows a rainbow might just happen.

I'm going to grab my net and go hunting for the little guy...

-MacFarlane's