Paulding.com

Scarlet Indulgence...

I am so lost! Is she opening a store?

Nice sign BTW :)

Scarlet now has her own "boutique" and it is located at the corner of Hwy 92 & Hiram Sudie Road, next to the Grand's Gas Station. Its in a house. Look for the signs I will be putting up as well to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

BoBBy

And we are very proud to announce resident artist Bobby Moncrief!

Bobby and Wendy are also working on our marketing campaign this week so if you have any ideas or suggestions please let Bobby and Wendy know.

It is so exciting having Bobby as our resident artist. Please come by and see him for all your marketing needs, I am very impressed on what he has done so far.

Thanks Bobby and Wendy for all of your efforts!

And we are very proud to announce resident artist Bobby Moncrief!

Bobby and Wendy are also working on our marketing campaign this week so if you have any ideas or suggestions please let Bobby and Wendy know.

It is so exciting having Bobby as our resident artist. Please come by and see him for all your marketing needs, I am very impressed on what he has done so far.

Thanks Bobby and Wendy for all of your efforts!

Thank you so much Scarlet! We are proud to be a part!

BoBBy

Great job, as usual, Bobby!

Thank you! I appreciate it!

BoBBy

That looks really great!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks BAMA! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

I have had several people think that we are in the little hut beside Grands, so I thought I would post a picture of the building. you will see the SI sign on the fence, the driveway entrance off Hiram Sudie Road and Grand Opening signs on 92. Here is the outside before we were able to get our sign on the building.

See all of you tomorrow! I just got home from the Shop and am hitting the hay!

Scarlet

post-13181-1232166830_thumb.jpg post-13181-1232166836_thumb.jpg

post-13181-1232166844_thumb.jpg

Thanks BAMA! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

I have had several people think that we are in the little hut beside Grands, so I thought I would post a picture of the building. you will see the SI sign on the fence, the driveway entrance off Hiram Sudie Road and Grand Opening signs on 92. Here is the outside before we were able to get our sign on the building.

See all of you tomorrow! I just got home from the Shop and am hitting the hay!

Scarlet

post-13181-1232166830_thumb.jpg post-13181-1232166836_thumb.jpg

post-13181-1232166844_thumb.jpg

Sorry you couldn't get your sign hung. Hope you can soon.

:rolleyes: :)

Sorry you couldn't get your sign hung. Hope you can soon.

:rolleyes: :)

We actually do have the sign up now on the front of the building beside the front door...I just haven't had time to take a picture of it yet!!! :lol: I just wanted to post the picture of the Shop so that everyone would know which place we are at beside Grands. Good to see you yesterday and meet your son yesterday! It was great talking to him about the different herbs and such! ^_^

Scarlet