Paulding.com

Nemie's Animal Boutique has Quilted Handbags & Totes

Quilted Handbags & Totes
Animal prints & Doggies
Different Styles, Sizes,
and colors

We will be set up at Storage Xxtra (hwy 92 @ Ridge Rd) this coming weekend (Jan 3 & 4) and have all our products there with us to view and purchase. These are really nice handbags. Feel free to contact us about these or any of our many items.

If you would like to purchase one, please let me know.

Animal Print Prices range $18.00 to $24.00
Doggie Totes range $10.00 to $12.00
Make Up Case Price $16.00 (we also have couple quilted wallets $12.00)
ZBQ1252BLACK.jpgZBQ2705BR.jpg
BB1252RD3.jpgLPQ2706BK.jpg
ZBQ2706BKRD.jpgBluePawdoggie2.jpg
BluePawdoggie1.jpgQuiltedZebraPrintMakeUpCaseRedBlk.jpgGFQ2706RED.jpg
I stepped in looking for your quilted bags and totes. I was thinking something along the lines of bedding quilt styles. LOL. I like those doggy bags, they are a bit different from what you typically see.

Good Luck.

Thanks so much. Sorry no bedding items (yet anyway). The doggies totes are so cute though.

Good luck this weekend Nemie :D

Thanks Sage. If you get a chance come on out and visit with us and the others.

Nemie

Thanks so much. Sorry no bedding items (yet anyway). The doggies totes are so cute though.

Let me clarify.......I usually don't make much sense to anyone other than myself........but I love purses that are made of quilting that looks somewhat like old quilts.

(I do not need any bedding. :D )

And, remember if you come across a dachshund TOTE (not a purse) let me know. THANKS!!

Let me clarify.......I usually don't make much sense to anyone other than myself........but I love purses that are made of quilting that looks somewhat like old quilts.

(I do not need any bedding. :D )

And, remember if you come across a dachshund TOTE (not a purse) let me know. THANKS!!

I did find dachshund handbag and matching wallet, but not sure if it is style you want or not, but here is pic of it anyway.

Got ya on the confusion part. BTW, I stay confused alot myself, all by myself :D . I love the quilted look in handbags myself.

post-21118-1230857521_thumb.jpg

post-21118-1230857532_thumb.jpg

I love the one that is red on top and zebra on the bottom! I'm sick right now and won't be coming out, BUT I know where you live!

Hi ya RetiredTeacher,

I like that one also. I love red. I also found a tote for you friend per our last conversation, so I have it here for you to give her whenever you are well and come by. Should also have your other items all completed for you next week sometime.

GET WELL SOON!

Nemie