Paulding.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR at the City Cafe

The City Cafe will be open on Thursday, 1/1/2009, and we are serving a traditional lunch special

Come join us for:

Pork Chops - breaded or blackened - your choice

blackeyed peas

collard greens

potato salad

fried okra

sweet potato souffle

cornbread

dessert

1 meat and 1 veggie - $5.50

1 meat and 2 veggie - $6.00

1 meat and 3 veggie - $6.50

2 veggies - $5.25

3 veggies - $5.50

4 veggies - $6.00

Meal iincludes you dessert and your tea.

Hope to see you there

I would just like to say that I had to take my son to the tag office yesterday and the nice lady at The City Cafe let me park right by their back door!!! :D Just for that, I am going to make a point to eat there soon.

Thank you nice lady!!!

That IS nice!!!!! We went to the tag office one time a couple of yrs ago and the former owner of the cafe was running around the parking lot with her purse over her shoulder and coffee mug in hand..........running everyone out of the parking lot. It was a FUNNY sight to see! I am glad you were allowed to park there. I hope to get a chance to try out their food soon. (Maybe you and I need to make it a date. ;) )

That IS nice!!!!! We went to the tag office one time a couple of yrs ago and the former owner of the cafe was running around the parking lot with her purse over her shoulder and coffee mug in hand..........running everyone out of the parking lot. It was a FUNNY sight to see! I am glad you were allowed to park there. I hope to get a chance to try out their food soon. (Maybe you and I need to make it a date. ;) )

Yes, I think we do. Let's plan one. I can pick you up and we can go eat a burger at City Cafe. :p :p :p hehehehehe And we can buy it with a gift card. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We called also and like you, we were going to try it but, I have not been feeling well and I was still on the couch and asked hubby if he wanted to go. I refuse to go to the other place for New Years Dinner, I'd rather go to Golden Coral and I love Golden Coral!! But, IF they had posted the hours along with their menu, they might have had a few more customers.

We called also and like you, we were going to try it but, I have not been feeling well and I was still on the couch and asked hubby if he wanted to go. I refuse to go to the other place for New Years Dinner, I'd rather go to Golden Coral and I love Golden Coral!! But, IF they had posted the hours along with their menu, they might have had a few more customers.

I am so sorry. I didn't even think about posting our hours. I apologize over and over.

Our hours are always 6 am to 2pm. I will remember to post them every time from now on. I wish you could have joined us today.

I didn't have a chance to check the posts on here until just now. I was in the kitchen and didn't get a minute to sit down until 2:00, and that was because I had to close out the drawer.

You can come tomorrow, we are having spaghetti and pork chops (same ones from today, they haven't been cooked but they are thawed and need to be cooked) The pork chops are beautiful center cut with bone in. They look delish.

I'm not sure about our side items, I know we will have cole slaw, but I'll try to post in the morning the rest of the menu.

I am so sorry we closed before you guys were up and around. To be honest I would liked to have slept until 11:30 like my husband got to.

Mrs. G, I hope you get to feeling better.

See you guys soon

Liz