• Pinto Beans
    • Macaroni & Cheese
    • Crackling Cornbread
    • Peach Cobbler

Adults $13.99 Kids (under 12) $7.99 Seniors $7.99

Call to reserve your spot!

(770) 445-5900

New_Year__s_Day_Flyer.pdf

What about Rodney's in Hiram on 92, for the folks on this side of the county?

Rodney personally prepares and serves every bit of the food on New Year's Day and we discovered last year that he can't be at 2 places at once. So it is being served at the New Hope location but believe me, it will be worth the drive. We have people who travel all the way from Tallapoosa (sp?). It's lots of fun too! :)

Now THAT's the kind of eating I'm talking about!

Remember...the more greens you eat on New Years, the more money you get during the year!! :rolleyes:

That's right. The greens are for dollars and the black eyed peas are for cents!

You might want to add that Rodney's now has TV in the large side room!!! The Georgia bowl game will be at 1 p.m. We would be anywhere that we couldn't watch the game!! But watching the game and eatin' some good BBQ from Rodney's would be a great mix. :p

You might want to add that Rodney's now has TV in the large side room!!! The Georgia bowl game will be at 1 p.m. We would be anywhere that we couldn't watch the game!! But watching the game and eatin' some good BBQ from Rodney's would be a great mix. :p

Thanks for pointing that out. We just added the TV about a month ago!

Rodney personally prepares and serves every bit of the food on New Year's Day and we discovered last year that he can't be at 2 places at once. So it is being served at the New Hope location but believe me, it will be worth the drive. We have people who travel all the way from Tallapoosa (sp?). It's lots of fun too! :)

That's right. The greens are for dollars and the black eyed peas are for cents!

I was raised the greens are for money and the peas are for luck. (guess that is why I have always been so broke and have no luck, I don't do greens or black-eyes) The pork is for good health. (Don't know why I have poor health.......I eat PLENTY of pork.) LOL.

Rodney and I want to thank everyone who came out to our New Year's Day Feast. We really enjoyed the fellowship with our extended family of Rodney's Regulars. A special thanks for those of who that drove from out of town for the 3rd year just to enjoy this New Year's tradition.

Thanks again,

Tammy