Paulding.com

We are expanding, with our Raised Pet Feeders.

We are thrilled to announce that our raised pet feeders can now be viewed and purchased at local Grooming Shops and Pet Boutiques in our local area.

We have placed several feeders at The Regal Beagle (4130 Marietta Hwy). The Regal Beagle is a pet grooming shop that also has other items such as toys, clothes, etc., and now also has our feeders. Please check out their shop and you will not only find sweet ladies running it, but you will find great gift items for dogs, one of which would be our feeders.

We will also be placing our raised feeders (and later our cat trees) in the local pet boutique, Razzle Dazzle Doggies on Whitlock (Dallas Hwy where it becomes Whitlock near Barrett Pkway). Again, the ladies who run the shop are very sweet and have been wonderful about placing our feeders in their shop, they should be placed there on Tuesday or Wednesday this week.. Later we will be placing some cat trees there. Razzle Dazzle Doggies has unique pet items for your cats and dogs such as beds, clothes, etc.

Please check out these shops and have a look at our raised pet feeders.

Below is just a few of our feeders. We welcome custom orders.

dec%38%3017.jpgdec%38%3030.jpg

dec10007.jpg091-335x212.jpg

Decorativeeeder2.jpgPecanfeeder1.jpg

Those look great!!

Are we still hanging out Wednesday? I am going out of town Tuesday, but let me know about what our plan is. :)

Give me a ring, I will have to delay this due to people coming over to look at pet gifts and people gifts (hair accessories, handbags, wallets, make up cases, travel cases, and more).