Paulding.com

Brian Jason White, Sr., age 37, of Dallas, GA, passed away on Saturday, December 6, 2008. He was born November 17, 1971, in Atlanta, GA, to Harold & Phyllis White. Mr. White was preceded in death by a brother, Gregory White. He served in the U. S. Army, was a self-employed mechanic, and a member of Pleasant Grove Baptist Church.

Survivors include his wife, Annette Lynn White; parents, Harold & Phyllis White of Hiram; sons, Scott White of Dallas, Brian Jason White, Jr. of Douglasville, and Joshua Blake White of Douglasville; daughters, Sarah Anne White of Dallas, and Jessica Harper of Douglasville; brother & sister-in-law, Harold Ricky White & wife, Jackie of Carrollton; sister, Stacie Whitped of Kennesaw; nieces & nephews, Ricky White of Ellenwood, Amanda White of Carrollton, Nicholas Amundsen of Dallas, Alexis Amundsen of Dallas and Crystal Mobley of Carrollton.

Funeral services will be held on Wednesday, December 10, 2008, at 3:00pm, from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Snyder Turner and Reverend Todd Kosper officiating. Interment will follow in Sunrise Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Tuesday from 4:00pm until 8:00pm.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA is in charge of the arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com

This was a call on Kristie Circle Saturday that was called in as a person shot and shortly after signal 48. I'm not sure what happened but my DIL's dad lives near there and told her the house was taped off with police tape. My prayers go out to the family.

Edited by jp184

I had a bad feeling when my stepmom called and asked me to find out what was happening up the road from them. My sisters went to school with Brian and I knew him from just hanging out in the neighborhood when we were growing up. I will be praying for all of Brian's family and friends. Rest in Peace, Brian.

Becky