Paulding.com

December 1st one year ago!

Thank you Pcom for helping me to get through my first year at our new location in Paulding Plaza.

The move was very positive.

Tell me some of the things that you like better.

October 15th 2008 marked our 7 year anniversary as well. So we are into the beginning of our 8th year in Paulding!

:)

Well, on W. Memorial was less cost (bills) and less business. Here is higher costs (bills), but more business. So what happened is it evened out and I am happy about that.

If we stayed down there, I believe we would have closed because the building was in such disrepair

Wow have i been shopping for a year? :lol: :D

First Congratulations on your first year. I like the big wide open new store .More room, more stuff and more bargains. Good prices but most of all i like the new store cause of you . It is always nice to see a smiling face when i drop by. Best of luck to you for many more great years my friend. I will see you soon. Keep smiling.

O and i love the touch of the bird on the window and i am so glad you have put your birds back where they belong.Just seams right. :D

Wow have i been shopping for a year? :lol: :D

First Congratulations on your first year. I like the big wide open new store .More room, more stuff and more bargains. Good prices but most of all i like the new store cause of you . It is always nice to see a smiling face when i drop by. Best of luck to you for many more great years my friend. I will see you soon. Keep smiling.

O and i love the touch of the bird on the window and i am so glad you have put your birds back where they belong.Just seams right. :D

Yes,

Everybody LOVES "Steve" the Hahns Macaw!