Paulding.com

clark med 3, engine 2 on scene

two vehicles - one on Hiram Sudie, one on Bill Carruth

rescue air 1 is on standby

SO is on interop as of this morning - radio shop is monkeying with their system again today

car hit modular home, requesting power company. Unit has been moved about 2 feet - need power to check out connection.

Clark is handling patient care - doesn't sound like injuries are too bad

I know! Makes me glad I live way off the road!

I, too, hope the injuries aren't bad.

FB - are the deputies on a different channel? I'm only getting medical traffic today.

P.S. in addition to the comment above, they are on 159.09

engine 2 corrected numerics - 2393

SO 172 enroute and on scene

picking up broken traffic from clark dispatch about condition of patient - unsure if they are requesting specialized care or not - using medical terms that I am not familiar with - asking if the are showing signs of neuro trauma or similar

Clark trying to determine closest neuro center

Clark getting second unit enroute for 3 patients

bus barn advising drivers in area that Hiram Sudie is shutdown and to find alternate routes

clark med 3, engine 2 on scene

two vehicles - one on Hiram Sudie, one on Bill Carruth

rescue air 1 is on standby

SO is on interop as of this morning - radio shop is monkeying with their system again today

car hit modular home, requesting power company. Unit has been moved about 2 feet - need power to check out connection.

Clark is handling patient care - doesn't sound like injuries are too bad

P.S. in addition to the comment above, they are on 159.09

engine 2 corrected numerics - 2393

SO 172 enroute and on scene

picking up broken traffic from clark dispatch about condition of patient - unsure if they are requesting specialized care or not - using medical terms that I am not familiar with - asking if the are showing signs of neuro trauma or similar

Clark trying to determine closest neuro center

Clark getting second unit enroute for 3 patients

Sounded like they needed extra EMT becuase they have 2 that will need backboard support and one other person to be taken.

If this is the doublewide on the corner---I think it has been empty and for sale for some time.

It wasn't empty. A man from our church was living there. Thank goodness he wasn't injured. Someone ran the light and hit a truck, knocked the truck off the road and it ran into the bedroom of the modular home.

Not sure about injuries of the drivers. Atleast 2 left in ambulances.

Unfortunately the man from our church was staying in this trailer rent free. Not sure where he will go now. He has been unemployed for a while and has been looking for work, but as we all know, there's just not much out there right now.

It wasn't empty. A man from our church was living there. Thank goodness he wasn't injured. Someone ran the light and hit a truck, knocked the truck off the road and it ran into the bedroom of the modular home.

Not sure about injuries of the drivers. Atleast 2 left in ambulances.

Unfortunately the man from our church was staying in this trailer rent free. Not sure where he will go now. He has been unemployed for a while and has been looking for work, but as we all know, there's just not much out there right now.

That is a shame. I seen one vehicle run that red light once, on a cell phone. Lucky for her, she whiz inbetween 2 cars. I was the third car. She stopped a little way past, realizing what she had done.