Paulding.com

OH MY! My house smells delicious...

No horn...no cake...no love. :cray:

Well one of these cakes is for the hubby (he was complaining he never got any desserts anymore) so i am making it fer him.. He might share wif ya...

Are those like the ones at school back in tha day?

Similar.. Not as tough as the schools used to be. And it has a peanut butter frosting instead of chocolate.

Well one of these cakes is for the hubby (he was complaining he never got any desserts anymore) so i am making it fer him.. He might share wif ya...

Similar.. Not as tough as the schools used to be. And it has a peanut butter frosting instead of chocolate.

I'm not sure he liked me that much. :nea: :lol:

I'm not sure he liked me that much. :nea: :lol:

Sure he did you have to give him time to get to know ya.

I am not surprised! Those cupcakes you made for my son's birthday were GOOD!!!!!!!!! Hubby and I ate 4 of them before our son even knew we had them. :o How awful are we??? :lol:

:o he he sounds like something I would do.

I'm gettin cake 8)

Actually 2 of them...

:blink: Hmmmm, now I'm a little worried. :lol:

Don't be. I had to do some reasearch on that one.. Believe me it is edible... Hush SBE!

Sure he did you have to give him time to get to know ya.

:o he he sounds like something I would do.

Actually 2 of them...

Don't be. I had to do some reasearch on that one.. Believe me it is edible... Hush SBE!

Too bad I got the kids this weekend...I could come over and eat his cake let him get to know me more. :angel:

LOL so did you get sent to ATL Yesterday?

HA HA he is off Sun and Mon.

Nope went all week without being sent downtown.:PTL:

But I gotta go on monday,they told us we can't park on 11th street or it's a 1000 dollar ticket.I said thank you for telling me cause that's where I normally park B)

raningasfastasicantoyourhousetogetabite :ph34r:

I'll call you in... :lol: :lol:

Nope went all week without being sent downtown.:PTL:

But I gotta go on monday,they told us we can't park on 11th street or it's a 1000 dollar ticket.I said thank you for telling me cause that's where I normally park B)

Well good.. See I really did knock on wood fer ya... Sorry about next week though......

Ya know I am having a really hard time catching your hummingbirds fer your cake.

raningasfastasicantoyourhousetogetbit :ph34r:

Fixed that fer ya!!

Sorry cakes going back to my corner

I'll call you in... :lol: :lol:

Well good.. See I really did knock on wood fer ya... Sorry about next week though......

Ya know I am having a really hard time catching your hummingbirds fer your cake.

I don't see how you do it,them fast suckers

This weekend...

Fixin to head your way wif one.. he he

:yahoo:

HUGE HIT!

They loved it!

(they also managed to only let me get one bite (!yummy!) plus checked my pockets to make sure I didn't sneak it back out :o ) .... Expect a contact or two for the future as well :)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE (and wonderful baking & delivery) ON THE SURPRISE!

HUGE HIT!

They loved it!

(they also managed to only let me get one bite (!yummy!) plus checked my pockets to make sure I didn't sneak it back out :o ) .... Expect a contact or two for the future as well :)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE (and wonderful baking & delivery) ON THE SURPRISE!

You are so welcome.. It was my pleasure. I am just glad everyone was pleased with it... Sorry you only got a bite though. There's you another excuse to order another one. :spiteful: