Paulding.com

with dog cases, the caller, in my opinion, often embellishes the facts to get animal control to jump higher.

In this case, the lady calls and tells how vicious this dog is, chasing all the kids and trying to bite them. When the shelter worker asks, "why don't you bring your kids in until we can get there?" the lady goes to the door and calls them in....

with dog cases, the caller, in my opinion, often embellishes the facts to get animal control to jump higher.

In this case, the lady calls and tells how vicious this dog is, chasing all the kids and trying to bite them. When the shelter worker asks, "why don't you bring your kids in until we can get there?" the lady goes to the door and calls them in....

ha I don't think this behavior (embellishment/overreaction) is limited to dog cases, or even 911 calls.....

Sounds like over reaction to me on the callers part. However, if that dog wanted to bite it would have. And WHY in the world would that mom have to be told to bring her kids in if she really thought her kids were in danger? I bet it's a young dog who play bites. Keep us posted.