Paulding.com

I took that way to come home and came up to the accident just minutes after it happened since the call was just being placed by the boyfriend.

1 car, two passengers. The male passenger appears to be fine but has a slight seat-belt burn.

The female passenger, her name is Heather is hurt pretty bad but was talking and alert and is on her way to the hospital via helicopter.

I spoke with her and another person who was on the scene. She had several injuries but I believe she will be okay although one area of concern was her neck hurt real bad.

Please say prayers for her as she was in some shock and scared.

Edited by ITHIEL
That shouldn't be a surprise....as a matter of fact, I was almost hit by some punks that made a turn speeding onto Hiram-Sudie as I was getting ready to turn in the gas station there.

Your right that is a bad place.

all I can say is that is was a borrowed car!

I am sorry to hear that but it is a total loss. I am hopeful she will be okay. Her alertness and being able to tell her name and speak of her pain in different area, that was a good sign that she will be okay. I think she will be wearing a neck brace for awhile and I hope no permanent injuries exist and I told her when they readied her on the gurnie that she will be okay and said a prayer for her when I got home.

all I can say is that is was a borrowed car!

Oh, if you can, let us know how she is. She was pretty scared and in shock.

You don't happen to know her bf's name? Or if she was pregnant? You can pm me if you want.

No, she was not pregnant (that I can tell but she had a half shirt on so her stomach was showing and shorts and sandles) and didn't get her boyfriends name as I thought at the time he was someone who stopped. I found out after she was loaded onto the gurnie. I only asked her as the other woman asked her to what her name was since our concern was for her. He seemed to be okay, she wasn't.

I have someone who has already PM'd me and know whose car it was.

Edited by ITHIEL