Paulding.com

Breast Cancer Awareness Ornaments~

In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I have made some fabric ornaments using breast cancer awareness ribbon material. Each ornament is handmade and the ribbon tie is shaped like the actual awareness ribbon. I have lightly stuffed each of the awareness ornaments. Each fabric ornament measures around 5" X 4.5" ... what a wonderful reminder to send a friend this month, a perfect stocking stuffer, a holiday ornament and then a keepsake for life :wub:

The ornaments are $3 each or 2 for $5 ... there are a limited amount of these made.

A close-up:

ontree.jpg

The fabric ornaments:

group.jpg

To learn more about National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, please visit: http://nbcam.org/

Updated 10/27:

For the final week of Breast Cancer Awareness Month I am having a special on the ornaments!!

BUY THREE, GET ONE FREE! :D

This is a great time to pick a few up as holiday gifts for this season or to hang on your own tree ...

In honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I have made some fabric ornaments using breast cancer awareness ribbon material. Each ornament is handmade and the ribbon tie is shaped like the actual awareness ribbon. I have lightly stuffed each of the awareness ornaments.

Each fabric ornament measures around 5" X 4.5" ... what a wonderful reminder to send a friend this month, a perfect stocking stuffer, a holiday ornament and then a keepsake for life :wub:

The ornaments are $3 each or 2 for $5 ... there are a limited quantity of these made.

A view of the fabric ornaments hanging on my mock tree set-up:

fulltree.jpg

A close-up:

ontree.jpg

The fabric ornaments:

group.jpg

To learn more about National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, please visit: http://nbcam.org/

Looks like you were in a sewing frenzy last night.... :lol: Very nice Sage!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...