Paulding.com

SO 157 and second unit heading to IHOP to check on 4yom child that was hit in the mouth by white male dark shirt, blondish hair. Child's lip is bleeding.

sounds like someone lost their cool with a child - I hope they get a check on their anger by the SO.

SO 124 and second unit on scene

4 years old and popped him in the mouth :o

Now, when I was a little older and I got carried away at the mouth my mother popped me in the mouth. No harm, I turned out alright. But a 4 years old :huh: Just a little pop on the rear end will do the trick.

I had to get on a conference call so I didn't hear results of this one.

I trust the law sets an example and gets this person some anger management help. As others have stated, you don't pop a kid in the mouth causing it to bleed.

I guess he shoulda just let the kid be unruly and distrupt every one else's breakfast. :mellow:

damned if you do. damned if you don't.

I bet the SO wouldn't have been called if they would have just popped the child on the butt. To bring a child to the point the are bleeding is not good. ;)

I had to get on a conference call so I didn't hear results of this one.

I trust the law sets an example and gets this person some anger management help. As others have stated, you don't pop a kid in the mouth causing it to bleed.

The worst statement in the history of everything right thurr.