Paulding.com

10-50 3320 east paulding drive...injuries

10-37 vehicle on 101 north

road hazord at 92 and due west road.

power line down francis drive. cross street east paulding..power line or some line on top of garbage truck..occupied.

I am going to bus. Many many more calls then listed.

10-50 3320 east paulding drive...injuries

10-37 vehicle on 101 north

road hazord at 92 and due west road.

power line down francis drive.

:wacko: Its probably someone trying to drive carefully :lol:

Police are gonna be busy this morning!

power line or some line on top of garbage truck..occupied

Dannng. Where is that one at? If its a power line can they get out or are they kinda stuck in there?

:wacko: Its probably someone trying to drive carefully :lol:

Police are gonna be busy this morning!

Dannng. Where is that one at? If its a power line can they get out or are they kinda stuck in there?

that is the one on francis drive. They had to wait for help to come since the occupants didn't know what line fell on the truck.

that is the one on francis drive. They had to wait for help to come since the occupants didn't know what line fell on the truck.

Daaannng talk about freaky!

You do an awesome job at this. I'm not good at listening to the scanner and reporting back to Pcom :lol:

road hazard on davis mill drive.

175 ...hold all the 10-90's you have to be able to get the roads cleared up.

Jess thanks but I have a hard time at this too especially the amount of calls make it harder. RRR can do this real good.

Jess thanks but I have a hard time at this too especially the amount of calls make it harder. RRR can do this real good.

RRR does seem to be extra good at it....I listen to the scanner and struggle to post before another call comes in :lol:Guess when I drive the lil guy to school I'll bring my camera and see if there is anything. There is probably a tree down at the end of our road.....tree as in a baby tree/twig :lol: Seems to always happen but people just drive around :rolleyes: It'd be hard to actually move it ya know? :lol: :rolleyes:

Did you catch the call earlier about the branch or something that had hit a car and gone through the windsheid? Said the guy had glass all over him? Sounded like he was OK but I did not catch where.

Tree down Hiram Way

Did you catch the call earlier about the branch or something that had hit a car and gone through the windsheid? Said the guy had glass all over him? Sounded like he was OK but I did not catch where.

Tree down Hiram Way

I caught the end where they were getting glass off a man but didn't hear the first part.

Tree down Hiram Way

Ouch! That happened out here a few years back on 101. I guess my friend & her family were in the car behind the one that got hit with a branch. Talk about freaky....that'd so suck to be driving and get a branch attacking you.