Paulding.com

I couldn't see it, the backyard has a privacy fence around it. I was driving to Walmart as you were posting, I guess. Saw a few folks standing out in the road, smelled a little smoke, heard the sound of a sprinkler coming from inside the fence. You know chick chick chick, a sprinkler??? I passed the fire truck on Citizen's Square, on my way to the gas station, the Walmart one.... Cam home and dang near couldn't get in to my house.....Fire is in a backyard, on the corner of Quail Hollow and Fox Creek, three houses down from me. Couldn't see any thing over the privacy fence....lots of looky loos standing out in the street, but I didn't see any flames or anything while driving by. Not sure if the FD hooked up, or was just using a garden hose.....

SO enroute, requested by homeowner for civil. I guess one neighbor is mad about the others fire.

Sounds about right.

Did anyone hear if the burn ban was lifted on Oct 1st? I realized that common sense would dictate no burning during a water ban... But did the county make any statements?

I also realize that all fires are to be extinguished before dark...even with a burn permit.

I heard on the radio this morning that the state kept the burn ban in place due to the drought. Wise move if you ask me. Also, is anyone else concerned that Lake Allatoona could be dry by February. I heard that on Channel 2 the other day.

YIKES...I guess we'll be buying bottled water.

Sounds about right.

Did anyone hear if the burn ban was lifted on Oct 1st? I realized that common sense would dictate no burning during a water ban... But did the county make any statements?

I also realize that all fires are to be extinguished before dark...even with a burn permit.

I know that Cobb extended the burn ban, but I have not heard if Paulding is following suit. Required are hose or extinguisher, so I guess technically you could have a burn with only an extinguisher handy - doesn't sound too smart.

Sounds about right.

The Sential posted the Burn ban was lifited, crazy I thought with water ban