Paulding.com

Geoffrey Michael Brosy, age 44, of Dallas, passed away on Wednesday, September 26, 2007. He was born on May 16, 1963, in Seattle, Washington. Mr. Brosy was preceded in death by his father Lorin Brosy and his mother Kathleen Brosy. He was a Director of

Operations for Dairy Queen Restaurants and was a member of Hope United Methodist Church.

Survivors include his wife, Dana Inzer Brosy of Dallas; son, Nathan Scott Brosy of Dallas; daughter, Alyssa Michelle Brosy of Dallas; step-mother, Barbara Brosy of Lawrenceville; brother & sister-in-law, Kenny & Angie Hinton of Cartersville; sisters & brother-in-law, Karisa Brosy of Seattle, WA, Dawn & Paul Liistro of Smyrna, Laura Camp of Minnesota, and Karen Hinton of Lawrenceville; and several nieces & nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, September 29, 2007, at 2:00pm, Hope United Methodist Church, with Reverend Frank Bernat officiating. Interment will follow in Cheatham Hill Memorial Park.

The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Friday from 4:00pm until 8:00pm.

Flowers will be accepted or contributions made in his name to the American Cancer Society, 1599 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30329.

Clark Funeral Home, Hiram, GA, is in charge of the arrangements.

www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

Geoff had cancer last year some time... and fought it off. It returned recently. Nothing more they could do. :(

BTW... Alyssa has graduated. She worked in some of the Drama Dept. productions at EPHS with my son.

Edited by maxine
Geoff had cancer last year some time... and fought it off. It returned recently. Nothing more they could do. :(

BTW... Alyssa has graduated. She worked in some of the Drama Dept. productions at EPHS with my son.

wow, time flies. I guess it has been awhile. I feel so bad for his family, they'll be in my thoughts.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Brosy family. They are members of my church.... and even though we don't know them very well (we're new) listening to other church members talk about him... He must have been a GREAT man!! :closedeyes:

My thoughts and prayers are with the Brosy family also. Geoff was a very good man, very strong in his faith. We got to know them when our kids played T-ball and remained friends. My heart goes out to Dana and the kids. They are truly a wonderful family to know.

OH NO! Does anybody know what happened? He owned the DQ in both Hiram and West Cobb...I worked at the one in Hiram when I was 15-18. I :wub: 'd Geoff. His daughter is about middle or early high school aged, poor girl.

I worked at the one in cobb when I was 15- 17 also. Wow I am interested in knowing what happened as well. Nevermind just read the post above.

Edited by kaitlynsmom