Paulding.com

two children - approx 2 yo unattended. address withheld.

Dallas PD enroute.

I don't normally pick up Dallas PD in the North of the county (not using 800mhz antennae) so I don't know if I will pick up any updates on this.

Caller can't advise if the kids are home alone or not.

hmm....any relation to the 911 hang ups?

I guess 2 yr olds are privy to 911 at that age.

I had to go check and make sure Dd was still asleep. I live in apartments, in Dallas, and my 2 year old is an escape artist. There are kids around my apartments ALL the time. There was a little 2 y/o boy a few weeks ago just walking around crying for his daddy.

I had to go check and make sure Dd was still asleep. I live in apartments, in Dallas, and my 2 year old is an escape artist. There are kids around my apartments ALL the time. There was a little 2 y/o boy a few weeks ago just walking around crying for his daddy.

Bless his heart, how sad is that!

what did you do with the kid looking for his daddy?

Does the appartment complex have Merchants in the name?

uh..no. We were going to live in there...but I have a friend that's a dispatcher and threatened harm if I had my child live there. ^_^ Close, but not quite. Mine are really nice, just kids all over the place.

The crying kid looking for his daddy ran past my balcony, with a bunch of kids following trying to catch him. Hubby and I had to grab our daughter (so she wouldn't take off too) and get outside before we could go after him. Nobody ever caught him, or saw him again. We called the cops, as well as three or four other parents that had seen him. They came out and searched with us, but never found him. They said there wasn't alot that they could do, because he wasn't anywhere to be found, and nobody had reported a missing child. We think he found his home. In this place everything looks the same. If we walk into another breezeway Dd always tries to open the same door that is our in our breezeway.