Paulding.com

Male called in saying his mother and brother are on drugs, and are having a dispute. Brother is threatening to kill him and his mother. Has a gun on him.

Complainant is on the phone, sitting in his vehicle in the driveway.

SO is responding

location is 3994 Nebo Rd crossroad of Dallas Nebo

SO Units are on scene

Units 157, 122, 155, 143, are on scene

172 is enroute

has anyone heard anythingels that is my grandmothers house my mom dad and sister and nepher are over there I havent talked to them.

I am sorry. I will keep you updated with what I hear

has anyone heard anything els that is my grandmothers house my mom dad and sister and nephew are over there I havent talked to them.

Call your family Tinkerbell, if you know that address and you're worried. It wouldn't be wise to wait for updates here. It might not be the same address, and there's no need to get upset unless you know something specific.

Hope your family is OK.

Call your family Tinkerbell, if you know that address and you're worried. It wouldn't be wise to wait for updates here. It might not be the same address, and there's no need to get upset unless you know something specific.

Hope your family is OK.

I agree with TC on this. The caller is a male, and says the dispute is between his mom and brother. He is the one advised that drugs were involved. Maybe it is a house or two away from your grandma's and they are just watching all of this take place.